Sign in to follow this  
Raeyn

Melody introductions 👋

Hey all! 

I thought it might be fun for the people of Melody to get to know each other! Feel free to say hello, what your name is, if you've played before, where you live, etc! Anything you'd like to share!

Wurm is at its best with friends (and I say this as a mostly solo player)

I'll start. ☺️

Melody character name: Raeylyn

Deed: Briar 

Location: Q16--i think, lol. Always been bad at maps! I'm on the coast in steppe--not at all my usual choice but wanted to mix it up! Plus the rolling steppe hills are gorgeous under the night sky. 😍

Prior Wurm Experience: My other character, Raeyn, resides on Pristine. I used to be the mayor of Raven's Landing, but since I haven't been able to play regularly for a few years, I'm rooming with a friend. :P

I also play WU on the server Requiem of Wurm. Also named Raeyn. ☺️

Fun fact: I'm always bad at these so not sure why I included it, but I have a white cat named Albus and recently took in a stray named Ronin. He is also white. Which is wild. Jury is out on whether Albus will accept him as a lil brother though. 😅

I can't wait to meet you all! ❤️

• Like 4

Aww, thanks Oluf!!! I've truly missed it so much! ❤️

Hi! 

I'll be living and streaming on a village in the north, located at 16 F, the place is called Sonata! 

I've played wurm a bit

I've died to a wolf in scale

• Like 6

I didn't know wolves could wear scale.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Oof...

Or should I say, woof? 🤔

35 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

• Cat 2

Hello, my character is Eiocs and I live as a villager at Port Sarim deed. The deed is at R20. I look forward to seeing what other people build. 

• Like 1

Nice to meet you Eiocs! Hope to see you around at some point! :D

Lokitrixter on Melody - been playing about 8 months or so on the southern islands, presently a citizen by name of Thetrickster in Harvestmoon Lagoon on release.

No set location on Melody.  I will probably remain nomadic - when I do settle it will likely be on a mountain top with easy access to a harbour 😄.   I have my bat-pole access planned.

I just brought a new toon to Melody. For some reason it attracts me the most. Still looking around and getting some skills.

I'm a Wurm veteran, have played mostly on Xanada, Lormere area. Was part of the public relations team for a while. It's great to see the renewed interest in the game!

shamflam on Melody - been playing for nearly 10 years (think my 10year wurn anniversary should be in september).

mayor of Andouerpis (latin name of the place i am from) at the valley at Q24.

My deed will be Roman themed hence the name :D

Edited by shamflam

On 7/28/2020 at 12:49 AM, Retrograde said:

@retro clearly dog nr2 is the right way , how else will he wear his sweater?

Edited by shamflam

Welcome! :D

I too am excited by the renewed interest in the game!

Hello! I'm at D24 I believe it is (that nice big island north east) deed is Coyote Tundra and in game names Peyotecoyote or Coyotepeyote.

I've played a bit in the past and enjoyed it but really keen to be at ground level of a new server, hopefully help out some players that are even newer than I am. 

If you sail past say hi! 

Melody character name: OlRedbeard

Deed: Redbeard's Island Hideaway

Prior Wurm Experience: I've been around since 2011 in various forms. I have had deeds on Indy, Deli, Celebration, Xanadu, and Release. 

Overall, really looking forward to experience this new adventure with everyone :)

Melody character name: Gawainn

Deed Name: Autumns Rest

Prior Wurm Experience: Ive been playing wurm since sept of 2013 mostly on Deli and Xanadu! 

cant wait to see what this new server holds :) 

Hello *waves*

I'm Neophearme on Melody. I've been around the block for a little while 😛 

Currently loitering at Overture

Note: Name is pronounced "Neo(p)Hearme" not "..fearme" 

Edited by neopherus

My latest incarnation in Wurm lives on the west coast, in a little bay beside, yes, steppe, (where else would I settle?), top corner of N9, I’ve now walked on all Wurm servers since I first began on independence, apart from Defiance and Melody now, something I’m hoping to remedy someday, by adding those to my collection.

My name on Harmony? Zenjah, a combination of the names of my two main Wurm characters, Zenity of course, and Jahpeople, my Epic player, now retired and living in peace as a priest on Independence, where he practices his maul swing for fun.

On 7/29/2020 at 5:42 PM, neopherus said:

]Note: Name is pronounced "Neo(p)Hearme" not "..fearme" 

Really? And, um, how do you pronounce Neopherus?

Amatheus on Harmony and Amaranthine on Melody, are currently drifting without a paddle. I mean, the only wurmlife I know is living on my ship on old servers, and now I don't have my ship. A rowboat just won't do, no sir. So I don't know what they're doing, and neither do they.

I am Olufax on Melody, at the deed Mystery Lake around k8

On 8/1/2020 at 5:25 AM, Anarres said:

Really? And, um, how do you pronounce Neopherus?

Amatheus on Harmony and Amaranthine on Melody, are currently drifting without a paddle. I mean, the only wurmlife I know is living on my ship on old servers, and now I don't have my ship. A rowboat just won't do, no sir. So I don't know what they're doing, and neither do they.

Hehe, I see the confusion. Neopherus is pronounced Neoferus. Hence the added note on Neophearme :P 

On 7/27/2020 at 6:40 PM, Retrograde said:

Yes, but have you died to a thorn bush. From zero health to dead??

I did. 

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

Greetings,

I am Known as Sheriff, Deptuy, or Admiralmyth. I own a decent portion of the land right next to Overture. As many of my neighbors already know I want to create a wonderful deed while also terraforming the land around Overture to make the area beautiful again. If your ever in the area please stop by I am more than happy to help you with anything.

V/R,

Sheriff

Edited by BattleWall
  • Like 1

Hi all,

Dantius here, mayor of Got Lost around n20. Making a little homestead on a hill there. Feel free to stop by and visit, but be warned, it's a bit of a climb at the moment until I build some roads out. :) I've played on and off for the last 10 years or so, on several servers, usually under the same name. This incarnation should stick around longer though. I'm not usually much of a talker in-game, but maybe you'll see me pop in on occasion.