Sign in to follow this  
Caduryn

[Steam] Unable to login a 2. Character.

Title.

How can we login multible Character on the Steam Client...?

If non answer here try look up the part of forum for Wurm Unlimit since they all are on steam and needed to do same

try this thread, I am not sure it works exactly the same but it works in Wurm Unlimited where I can run four clients without issue. It's best to read through the whole thread because sometimes people report problems and solutions.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

try this thread, I am not sure it works exactly the same but it works in Wurm Unlimited where I can run four clients without issue. It's best to read through the whole thread because sometimes people report problems and solutions.

It does work, it just needs a little tweaking of the gameid number in the Steam_Appid.txt file 1179680 is the Wurm Online gameid.

Don't use the desktop link Steam makes, make a link to the WurmLauncher64.exe inside the Wurm Online folder instead

I can confirm this works, having used it both in WU, and now in Steam WO.

Edited by Zenity
  • Like 3
  • Cat 1

Very nice! I am myself a steam user, who played on old normal launcher before! I wanted to try the new steam client, amde the character and got stuck with this character on the steam version before i ve seen steam can only launch 1 applcation ... That was quite a bad day for me. I will try this solution here, hopefully it works fine! Thanks for this thread and please make it sticky!! i am sure there are lots of steam users who are angered by the way steam handles the wurm client!

Mac user here. I have not been able to get this to work on my Mac. Any Mac users on here who have successfully been able to log 2 characters at once through Steam? I'm about ready to give up that I'll ever get it to work.

• Like 2