Sign in to follow this  
POM

Who was unable to launch client? (Error code 35)

On 8/22/2020 at 9:45 AM, archer said:

No, it's about bunch of long time players who couldn't log in to Wurm for few days straight during steam launch, because of network error.

I was hoping they got compensation or at least any response from staff member.

I've not heard anything back from staff. Haven't heard of anyone else getting a response either. Thank you for your concern, appreciate it.

Looks like today is the one month "anniversary" since this problem occurred. Do I stop holding my breath now?

Edited by Gumbo

Reddit is generally where we make the “the devs are incompetent/out to get me/destroying the game” posts not here FYI

• Like 1

They have said it several times that its not possible to track down individuals who have had this issue. There will be no specific, case by case compensation, we will all be getting the same 10h sleepbonus

Why are you people still beating a dead horse, bumping month old threads, especially when the last thread was locked? 

Edited by nitram20
  • Like 1

The question of compensation was officially answered here:

The various conditions that lead to this error should have been corrected for everyone some time back, so if you're still running into it, please post a bug report in the correct section below.