Sign in to follow this  
Badvoc

I would like to thank the vets of wurm

and no, i dont mean our fo priests.

The amount of players who have joined the game is crazy, well done devs, but we have to also thank the veterans of wurm, you guys have stepped up to the plate and answered 1000's of questions and made this stream launch successful. 

SO well done to the lot of you, its you guys that makes this game great, blown away by how helpful and funny you guys are!

Edited by Badvoc
  • Like 19

I am also seriously impressed at how awesome and helpful our little community has been these past few days. I haven't played WO since 2014ish and was raring to go when Harmony opened. It has not been a disappointment! Many kudos to the staff as well, for working so hard to make this launch as smooth as they can.

• Like 4

We love our game! It's our home away from home or in home. lol It's you newcomers who keep Wurm going and growing! 

• Like 2

Just got to do what you can to keep the community as friendly as it can be and helpful whenever possible to an extent.

• Like 2

All the community tried to help on CA_HELP, even very new players, so all of them deserve acknowledgements, not only "vets". 

• Like 5

A shout out too, for our valiant VEN streamers, who kept everyone's morale levels up when the servers were down. :)

• Like 4

I think most of veterans are glad to help new players. The more people play wurm the richer the experience. Ofcourse there will be the few rotten apples, but I think the people that will stick will be the people that enrich the experience.

I think we all need to give the CA's a big hug for all the hard work they must now have to manage the overrun chats.🤗

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Agani said:

I think most of veterans are glad to help new players. The more people play wurm the richer the experience. Ofcourse there will be the few rotten apples, but I think the people that will stick will be the people that enrich the experience.

I think we all need to give the CA's a big hug for all the hard work they must now have to manage the overrun chats.🤗

I agree, the CA's from what i see from Melody, Deserve a huge round of applause. The amount of questions they are answering is unlike anything iv seen in wurm before. Well done!

• Like 3