Sign in to follow this  
Luttuosa

Harmony Bay Market

Hello Wurmians :)

Me and Davih decided to start a new deed in Harmony.
I will use the post below to update our progresses on its terraforming; we never did something like this for the old deeds on Xanadu, Deliverance and Independence, but this time we will try to keep track of the changes we will made around us, so from time to time I will add screenshots of the deed and the surrounding area.

Harmony Bay Market is located at east of Harmony Bay, and it was the third deed created on the whole server, 24 July 2020.  

1) Our first task will be to connect the deed to the capital and to flatten it a bit. Before that, we will need to create some bulk container to collect the materials that we will dig/cut down.

• Like 4

25 July 2020

Our deed seen from the Capital:

hr0yg2O.jpg

The surrounding area; 140 players in locals, a lot of work going on:

RrkHgSy.jpeg

The south area between us and the Capital:

K7sEefK.jpeg

View of the Capital from our first tile of perimeter:

MydaMin.jpeg

Our first working station: just a forge, a fence, a bsb and a wild boar asking itself what is happening to its land; the deed is pretty wild, we just chopped some tree and packed some tile:

T2OgE4b.jpeg

04 August 2020

Spoiler

We finally completed the road, connecting the east side to the capital. It still need to be fixed a bit, to create a regular pattern, but for now it is ok :)

sLclQ5x.jpg

View of the street from the perimeter.

QiQyRK7.jpg

Starting to terraform the deed, we want to make it flat. We are flattering the north side to make a second temporary crafting station.

uQmCKqe.jpeg

The road will continue east, until reach the east perimeter, and at a certain point it will reach also the north and the south perimeter. It will pass around the entrance of our mine, both sides. Up south there is our very temporary crafting station, with a cow watching us >.>

rZpb7V9.jpeg

This is the entrance of our mine, a double tile tunnel going down for about 160 slopes; we are going to create a square cave, hoping that no much concrete will be necessary :P

qNAKGOf.jpg

Very temporary crafting station.

vZy8x9X.jpg

Temporary fields in the east side: we do have to eat u.u

Mxq6XyG.jpeg

10 September 2020

Spoiler

We completed the first branch of the highway, with cateyes and stonway from the capital to our deed. The highway will cross our deed from west to east, and there will be two more branches going north and south; at the moment the highway is ready from west to ovest until the crossing point.

CC6vkJX.jpeg

We also began to flatten the deed side dedicated to the market, and placed two martet stall; there will be more incoming. Unfortunately there are two tar tiles that can't be leveled because of the rock around them, so that corner will be unfinished until we will find transmutation liquid >.<

ognbeIv.jpg

We almost flattened also part of the first north side, because in here we will build our mansion. Well, at the moment there is just a little house with the beds, a little fence with some animal and an open air crafting station :P

yqOl5OP.jpeg

We almost completed the south branch of the highway, which should be the longer one; where the highway turns south, this will be the crossing point, you can see a bit of packed dirt on north and east, just to give an idea of what it will be.

FIIuAG9.jpeg

We enlarged the fields but it will be a real pain when the time to terraform them will come @.@

Y5LP2gP.jpg

23 September 2020

Spoiler

Finally we started to build some building. We flattened many tiles, but there is still a lot of work to do :)

qnWyNUs.jpg

A view of the first two buildings.

iJfLiz9.jpg

And the other side. Finally it is possible to see the token from the highway :)

IsVNW5I.jpg

We completed the south branch of the highway, it just needs catseyes and to be connected to the perimeter :3

iSuWEsw.jpg

And we also completed the north branch. Well, the central border is flat and connected to the highway sistem, but the sides need to be fixed :P

1QWyXGL.jpg

A view from the high.

ULhCul0.jpg

Another view from the high: the open air working station is always a mess :P

BLYYJWh.jpeg

21 January 2021

Spoiler

Finally the north/west zone is completely flat; a lot of digging but especially surface mining.

4xHlkhX.jpeg

We also started the west stables, they should have 16 spot once completed.

rPXfm8F.jpeg

We also completed the first line of houses and began to build the other two behind :)

f7JZS2j.jpeg

We love flat deeds, it is known :P this is the north/east section of the deed, this will be our next flat zone; we already worked a bit on it, digging away about 3000k of dirt.

wPsNoF7.jpg

Another point of view.

8uA0Hj4.jpg

This is the difference of slopes between the north/west zone and the north/east zone; the N/E will be as flat as the N/W one :3

iVLKzbx.jpeg

20 February 2020

Spoiler

Hello Wurmians :) Some little update of what we have done in our deed.

First of all: the mine u.u as many of you have seen, our mine entrance is basically flat, just one slop going up; because of that many players go through it while following the highway; we had to lock the doors because many players were stuck in the mine, but apparently even if the doors are locked sometimes, because of a glitch, it still happens, usually it happens with carts or wagons, so we put a couple of advertisement signs and lamps around the door :D we also add a wagoner container :3

a92Ecoh.jpeg

Were we talking about the mine? Because it is locked, this is a rare occasion to see what's inside :P To be honest not much, because we just made the entrance at the very beginning and the road going down, mined out few tiles and then we abandoned it for a very long time, to the point that a couple tile of the road collapsed. So we decided to fix it, we added support beams on the walls and on the floors and some lamp.

tzsPbyo.jpg

Then we flattened a space of 4x4 and built inside a warehouse, to try to clean a bit the mess upside.

nScqSw7.jpeg

A frontal view. Even if it is 2 floors high, it is just a one floor building, because we don't like very much having the roof few slopes above our heads.

OKbDhay.jpeg

We are also trying to give the highway a nice look. We added a couple trashbean hoping for people to use them and keep the road clean; I know my ocd is powerfull :D we also add some camellia hedges, to prevent players from falling and get hurt and because I think that hedges are more good looking than the stone fences there were before. To decorate we also add a shrine, and another one right in front of the first one will come soon :)

kNgoaa3.jpeg

We start building our stables too, they will not be big, but for us it will be enough. This is the east side of them.

kJ4C6nl.jpg

This is the west side, but I finished my sandstone bricks u.u I also put some camellia hedges around my deed too, but at the moment I haven't other camellia sprouts >.< but not in a rush, because the other borders of the deed still need to be fixed.

qv4qznC.jpg

Inside the houses of the stables, I placed a chicken coop and a hitching post (this bison like to stay between walls u.u).

a98N3h6.png

We are still working on the terraforming on the North/East side of the deed; we exposed many rock, but there is still a lot of dirt to dig out >.>

uhlPhFl.jpg

06 March 2021

Spoiler

IMBPIdR.jpg

10 May 2021

Spoiler

ZcgQ1Yc.jpeg

16 January 2022

Spoiler

16 January 2022

It is a veeeeeery long time from the last update, so I think it is time to add some new pictures.
Even if it passed a lot of time, we weren't able to complete all the projects we had in mind, but we will, one day :P

First of all, the main building: we finally have a roof above our heads. I like the shape of it, but in the end I realised I should have placed pottery bricks on the lower floors and the sandstone on the upper ones >.>

HnHj8vY.jpeg

Here another picture from the side:

NUfuUXq.jpeg

The Market is growing up too. We finished all the small houses:

QrbpBu1.jpeg
6PyLOmw.jpeg

We managed to finish also the first Inn and built a second one, and the temple in the middle is almost complete :)

AuBVLJ1.jpeg

This is the view of the Market from the main building:

xezHgNh.jpeg

We also went on with the terraforming in the N/E side of the deed: worse than a neverending story u.u

DwbZpwI.jpeg

And because we like to work at 1k projects at the same time, we decided to build a dock inside the cave:

UThi3N5.jpeg

Another work that will require tons of time >.>

c7TbDpG.jpeg

Also, we added colors to our highway, thanks to Arno and his beautiful bright dyes :)
hTiXdDC.png

See you at the next update and happy wurming :3

Edited by Luttuosa
  • Like 5
  • Cat 1

04 August 2020

We finally completed the road, connecting the east side to the capital. It still need to be fixed a bit, to create a regular pattern, but for now it is ok :)

sLclQ5x.jpg

View of the street from the perimeter.

QiQyRK7.jpg

Starting to terraform the deed, we want to make it flat. We are flattering the north side to make a second temporary crafting station.

uQmCKqe.jpeg

The road will continue east, until reach the east perimeter, and at a certain point it will reach also the north and the south perimeter. It will pass around the entrance of our mine, both sides. Up south there is our very temporary crafting station, with a cow watching us >.>

rZpb7V9.jpeg

This is the entrance of our mine, a double tile tunnel going down for about 160 slopes; we are going to create a square cave, hoping that no much concrete will be necessary :P

qNAKGOf.jpg

Very temporary crafting station.

vZy8x9X.jpg

Temporary fields in the east side: we do have to eat u.u

Mxq6XyG.jpeg

• Like 1

10 September 2020

It's time to talk about progress :3
This deed requires a lot of terraforming, especially surface mining, and being just two players doesn't help, but slowly we are going forth on our project :)

We completed the first branch of the highway, with cateyes and stonway from the capital to our deed. The highway will cross our deed from west to east, and there will be two more branches going north and south; at the moment the highway is ready from west to ovest until the crossing point.

CC6vkJX.jpeg

We also began to flatten the deed side dedicated to the market, and placed two martet stall; there will be more incoming. Unfortunately there are two tar tiles that can't be leveled because of the rock around them, so that corner will be unfinished until we will find transmutation liquid >.<

ognbeIv.jpg

We almost flattened also part of the first north side, because in here we will build our mansion. Well, at the moment there is just a little house with the beds, a little fence with some animal and an open air crafting station :P

yqOl5OP.jpeg

We almost complete the south branch of the highway, which should be the longer one; where the highway turns south, this will be the crossing point, you can see a bit of packed dirt on north and east, just to give an idea of what it will be.

FIIuAG9.jpeg

We enlarged the fields but it will be a real pain when the time to terraform them will come @.@

Y5LP2gP.jpg

Edited by Luttuosa

23 September 2020

Finally we began to build some building. We flattened many tiles, but there is still a lot of work to do :)

qnWyNUs.jpg

A view of the first two buildings.

iJfLiz9.jpg

And the other side. Finally it is possible to see the token from the highway :)

IsVNW5I.jpg

We completed the south branch of the highway, it just needs catseyes and to be connected to the perimeter :3

iSuWEsw.jpg

And we also completed the north branch. Well, the central border is flat and connected to the highway sistem, but the sides need to be fixed :P

1QWyXGL.jpg

A view from the high.

ULhCul0.jpg

Another view from the high: the open air working station is always a mess :P

BLYYJWh.jpeg

Edited by Luttuosa
  • Like 1

27 January 2021

Finally the north/west zone is completely flat; a lot of digging but especially surface mining.

4xHlkhX.jpeg

We also started the west stables, they should have 16 spot once completed.

rPXfm8F.jpeg

We also completed the first line of houses and began to build the other two behind :)

f7JZS2j.jpeg

We love flat deeds, it is known :P this is the north/east section of the deed, this will be our next flat zone; we already worked a bit on it, digging away about 3000k of dirt.

wPsNoF7.jpg

Another point of view.

8uA0Hj4.jpg

This is the difference of slopes between the north/west zone and the north/east zone; the N/E will be as flat as the N/W one :3

iVLKzbx.jpeg

Edited by Luttuosa

20 February 2020

Hello Wurmians :) Some little update of what we have done in our deed.

First of all: the mine u.u as many of you have seen, our mine entrance is basically flat, just one slop going up; because of that many players go through it while following the highway; we had to lock the doors because many players were stuck in the mine, but apparently even if the doors are locked sometimes, because of a glitch, it still happens, usually it happens with carts or wagons, so we put a couple of advertisement signs and lamps around the door :D we also add a wagoner container :3

a92Ecoh.jpeg

Were we talking about the mine? Because it is locked, this is a rare occasion to see what's inside :P To be honest not much, because we just made the entrance at the very beginning and the road going down, mined out few tiles and then we abandoned it for a very long time, to the point that a couple tile of the road collapsed. So we decided to fix it, we added support beams on the walls and on the floors and some lamp.

tzsPbyo.jpg

Then we flattened a space of 4x4 and built inside a warehouse, to try to clean a bit the mess upside.

nScqSw7.jpeg

A frontal view. Even if it is 2 floors high, it is just a one floor building, because we don't like very much having the roof few slopes above our heads.

OKbDhay.jpeg

We are also trying to give the highway a nice look. We added a couple trashbean hoping for people to use them and keep the road clean; I know my ocd is powerfull :D we also add some camellia hedges, to prevent players from falling and get hurt and because I think that hedges are more good looking than the stone fences there were before. To decorate we also add a shrine, and another one right in front of the first one will come soon :)

kNgoaa3.jpeg

We start building our stables too, they will not be big, but for us it will be enough. This is the east side of them.

kJ4C6nl.jpg

This is the west side, but I finished my sandstone bricks u.u I also put some camellia hedges around my deed too, but at the moment I haven't other camellia sprouts >.< but not in a rush, because the other borders of the deed still need to be fixed.

qv4qznC.jpg

Inside the houses of the stables, I placed a chicken coop and a hitching post (this bison like to stay between walls u.u).

a98N3h6.png

We are still working on the terraforming on the North/East side of the deed; we exposed many rock, but there is still a lot of dirt to dig out >.>

uhlPhFl.jpg

Edited by Luttuosa
  • Like 1

Looking good! 

Why did you put your flat mine entrance right in the middle of the highway?

3 hours ago, Reflex said:

Looking good! 

Why did you put your flat mine entrance right in the middle of the highway?

We liked the donut effect, with the doors in the middle and the roads around :D

06 March 2021

Sooooome little update :3

First of all: the highway :D We decided, to avoid that glitch, to move the entrance of the mine, so now the highway goes straight.

4jwe6ua.jpg

We placed lamps along it, so it is always lightened.

OTFedf7.jpg

We add some gate; in this way people are free to go over them (for example for forestry).

10POS41.jpg

With the help of GM's we were able to add a couple of trash heap, hedges and lamps, to create some kind of... harmony :D

I28FFK3.jpeg

We started the construction of our main house, finally :D Thanxs to Oxmoggxx who planned it for us, because we hadn't the skill :3 

a9jhoHO.jpg

To reach the second floor (it is the third one, because our first floor is 2 tiles high) we built a wide stairs, 2 tiles large.

YiFFpxY.jpeg

To create some contrast with the sandstone walls we chose the stone slabs floor; the opening is just temporary, to allow us to bring up building materials and furnitures :3

q9Btrcb.jpeg

A bit of green in front of the house; we used the lavender hedges to decorate it ❤️

e67peO4.jpg

And also west stables are finished :3

9RMT8UB.jpeg

Here some pictures of the inside of the first floor :3

tUd33cd.jpg

5M1yxdS.jpeg

1U5bxAh.jpeg

KGwu1OZ.jpg

OoIK4XM.jpg

And the terraforming goes on; we also added some large planters to cultivate mushrooms too :D

IMBPIdR.jpg

Edited by Luttuosa
  • Like 2

10 May 2021

Let's talk about the south/west side: the market place :P A part of it had several slopes going down so we had to fill it with dirt. You can see the camellia edges around it and that corner is the very south/west corner of our deed.

OvW5nAH.jpeg

On the other side of this quadrant it was all rock, so after we exposed it we made a lot of surface mining, It is almost finished, I think only about 1k slopes to level remaining *-*

SeGnPic.jpg

Our deed is large and I am fencing it with camellia edges, but we wanted to left some entrance in case of need (woodcutting, running away from some mobs :P) and we decided from sandstone iron gates, they look better than the wooden ones used in the highway, and probably we will change the one we made in the highway with this same kind :)

xbsI79z.jpg

We finally fixed the tar problem: we had a 3x2 pool of tar next to us and 2 tiles were part of our deed, so we weren't able to exope the rock and flatten this 2 tiles for a long time. Thanks to transmutation liquid we turned them into dirt, expose the rock, flattening them and also flattened the 4 tar tiles remaining :3

MKll5lj.jpg

We started the construction of the first inn, just the first floor; at the moment inside there are only useless horses that we use to skill fighting and collect meat and stuff :P

ABwV7Bz.jpg

We completed other three market houses but ther is not yet furniture inside of them, it will be easier to craft all of it in the end :)

LXudEIp.jpg

We added other market stalls, we are making with all the wood type, also archaeology, in alphabetical order... if the GM will add a new woodtype I will have to kill myself :D

xzwhVVg.jpeg

And we are making the same thing on the opposite side *w*

q4ZrgNS.jpg

A general overview of the market side.

y71bPxQ.jpeg

Another general view :)

l0PJjqP.jpeg

We are also working on our main building: the second floor is almost completed, just 2 walls remaining and this will be made in the end because I forgot to leave an opening to haul up the crates :D The third floor is at half way :3

gGpHO48.jpg

This is an overview of the second floor, it will be a large room and there are 2 lateral rooms, these will be 2 bedrooms, one for Davihh and all the furniture will be in thorn and one for the priest, all with rose furniture.

8EdiND3.jpg

An overview of the third floor room: this is the largest bedroom, will be decorated with just blueberry furniture and of course... it will be my bedroom :P

p9UO11o.jpg

We added a second shrine in the highway, while imping the old one it turned rare :3 

kFDrhCr.png

And in the end, we are also going on with the terraforming of the north/east side, so much much much rock ç_ç

ZcgQ1Yc.jpeg

• Like 2

16 January 2022

It is a veeeeeery long time from the last update, so I think it is time to add some new pictures.
Even if it passed a lot of time, we weren't able to complete all the projects we had in mind, but we will, one day :P

First of all, the main building: we finally have a roof above our heads. I like the shape of it, but in the end I realised I should have placed pottery bricks on the lower floors and the sandstone on the upper ones >.>

HnHj8vY.jpeg

Here another picture from the side:

NUfuUXq.jpeg

The Market is growing up too. We finished all the small houses:

QrbpBu1.jpeg

6PyLOmw.jpeg

We managed to finish also the first Inn and built a second one, and the temple in the middle is almost complete :)

AuBVLJ1.jpeg

This is the view of the Market from the main building:

xezHgNh.jpeg

We also went on with the terraforming in the N/E side of the deed: worse than a neverending story u.u

DwbZpwI.jpeg

And because we like to work at 1k projects at the same time, we decided to build a dock inside the cave:

UThi3N5.jpeg

Another work that will require tons of time >.>

c7TbDpG.jpeg

Also, we added colors to our highway, thanks to Arno and his beautiful bright dyes :)

hTiXdDC.png

See you at the next update and happy wurming :3

• Like 1

I do like the effect of those colored lights in the pic you shared of the highway.  Looks really nice and I've not seen that before.

Thanks for sharing, Luttuosa!

• Like 1