Sign in to follow this  
Melsuvia

How do I create a female character logging on through Steam?

Hello:

Saw this game on Steam today and was interested.  So went to the Wurm website to register, not realizing that I can't use that character logging on through Steam.  So typed in a new character name in the launcher, and when I finally get into the game, I am male...not female.  Not exactly sure what I need to do to make a female character when logging in through Steam, as there doesn't seem to be a place to actually make your character...unless I am missing something.  I am a female and would prefer to play a female character, if that is possible.  If anyone could please help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

The mirror item in your bag should allow you to change your gender once; it's only available to steam characters. 

1 hour ago, Jore said:

The mirror item in your bag should allow you to change your gender once; it's only available to steam characters. 

The silver mirror dont change gender only gold mirror does that and that one is to buy 

you choose on the page quite far down if you want male or female ...they should make that bigger its easy to miss 

Accounts created through the Wurm Online main site(outside of Steam) have an option on the confirmation page where you input your new password, to choose your gender.

Accounts created through the Steam client are given a golden mirror upon arriving on a play server that is used to change gender in lieu of any option to choose gender via the Steam client.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shrimpiie said:

Accounts created through the Wurm Online main site(outside of Steam) have an option on the confirmation page where you input your new password, to choose your gender.

Accounts created through the Steam client are given a golden mirror upon arriving on a play server that is used to change gender in lieu of any option to choose gender via the Steam client.

ohh had no idea it was difrent on main site and steam client ty for correcting me .)

On 7/24/2020 at 10:54 PM, Shrimpiie said:

Shrimpiie, If I understand this correctly, only the characters created via the Steam client should have the gold mirrors? I ask because I know of two characters that were NOT created via the steam client, but via the website, and both of them have the gold mirrors. Where I created my main character via the website and only have the silver mirror. Is it possible for those of us who created via the website who only received the silver mirrors to exchange them for the gold? Thanks!