Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Please let us set the default UI or change the chat font to what it was in old UI.

Hi,

Today I logged in, and yes, font is smaller, but the bold-sih typeface is very hard to read, letters basically melts with each other. Default font should be as plain and readable as possible. Please let us to set the old UI or at least change to the old font or let us have own font of our choice.

Edited by Platyna
  • Like 2

You can load old UI via client selection. However i have a post open asking how to make it launch old UI by default. havent figured that out yet. Have to manually select old UI from the selection every time now..

Well I reloged to change UI and can't log in any more. And AFAIR old UI will not be supported, so we need the font problem solved sooner or later. 

yes i agree, the new font is harder to read for me too.

go to grafics mine ive changed to ,full screen ,1920x1080,,save (this may work or just try others etc 2560x1440 ,, ps write down what u do or had as well )then last move ui in there as well to suit what u like big or small .everything has a lock unlock then right bottom corner u can change , move is outer edge n lock