Sign in to follow this  
xReesex

New UI

Loving the new UI. Looks great. But can we get more options for scaling.. i want an 80 and 70%. 90% still too big. And maybe some font options?

• Like 4

Yes, please give us more scaling and font options on the new UI .

My eyesight is not v.good, but I do not need such large lettering all over the screen - it is very distracting.

Would prefer to use the old UI, but I guess that we will be forced to use the new UI eventually, so please let's have some more scaling on it.

Thanks, in hope !

• Like 1

agree, 80 or 70% would also be preferred here. :)  

otherwise absolutely love the new UI. and the default key and repeat... omg what a dream 

Hello there,

I have same problem. Double framing of windows made them larger, colums for weight and ql are wider then needed and text is bigger than before even on smallest scale.

That mean if I have all windows on screen as before, I can not see full names of items anymore, just only few letters.

70 and 80% scales would really help.

• Like 1

I would really love to see the scale going below 90%, the more options we have the better it is for the player base

• Like 1

its a must with font options, i got glucoma and i see badly, i am still in old GUI coz it dont do me any good that GUI.

• Like 1

I agree also.  We need the ability to reduce scale to 70% at a minimum.  Basically, we need whatever would produce the same scale text and vertical spacing inside container windows (length & width) as the old UI.  Crafting is a royal PITA with the new UI.  To avoid having to scroll up and down constantly the new widows have to extend from the top of the screen to the bottom and the width problem is even worse.  With the old UI I can have my inventory and 3 container windows open side by side (4 if I'm not using the crafting window) with no overlap and still be able to to see full descriptions and data of the items in them.  With the new one I'm lucky to be able to keep my inventory and 1 window open because of the widths required to see just the contents.

• Like 3

It would also be a good idea to put "place" in the upper window and "examine" in the listed menu - please, please do this, Devs, please

• Like 1

Samool mentioned already that they were working on it for a better font size.

Would love if the new UI displayed if an item had Demise on it, just like it does with all the other enchants though!

• Like 1

Combat window also does not show  white when mobs are really tough.

old ui showed how many items you have selected in a window/container/inventory when pointing over a selected group or part of such, either I am blind or new ui does not...

A definite +1 for being able to change the UI font and scale! Wouldn't mind being able to choose my colors for the font as well. White on white snow is not good but I still prefer my windows to be see through. Also would personally like the option to change the dark grey background into something less gloomy or at least have the option to make those translucent like the other windows. I have to say I am definitely loving the new default F and repeat R! ❤️

• Like 1

I dislike how I have to constantly increase the size of windows when I open them in order to see information like how many are in a stack. I can see how the larger font may suit some people better, I feel like I don't need to lean in so much for sure, but I wish at least the box would default to a size that is appropriate for the font. And seeing how many people would like to reduce it, it would be good to have the choice, especially for people who need a lot of windows open at once. +1
Otherwise I do quite like the new UI, the no target on the target window is quite handy, and I agree with default f repeat r being rather useful.