Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

New lands are waiting...

Just now, Jonjon said:

Got premium for my new character. Still can't get in

did you use the old wurm shop?

Problem is they are getting a mass of negative reviews already, if they don't sort it out soon people won't even try the game. After 2 hours... to be greeted with "buy a premium account' is not really what you want to have happen. Sort it out fast guys.

new Lands left without us!  Got tired of waiting...

Edited by sulfurblade

1 minute ago, Diceusinfinitus said:

Problem is they are getting a mass of negative reviews already, if they don't sort it out soon people won't even try the game. After 2 hours... to be greeted with "buy a premium account' is not really what you want to have happen. Sort it out fast guys.

Yeah the flood of immediate negative reviews is really upsetting to be honest. Seems they should have done an open beta for this client, if only for the stress testing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, griper said:

did you use the old wurm shop?

I used the old client to create a new char, as it did not work through steam.  So yes, old shop. But I think this is only if you want to use the old client??

Using old client. New account, says it is a queue but you can bypass by having premium. Buying premium, nad get connection error.. xD

1 minute ago, Calthaza said:

Using old client. New account, says it is a queue but you can bypass by having premium. Buying premium, nad get connection error.. xD

Why haven't airlines thought of this? They could make a lot more money if they allowed any number of first class passengers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kiama said:

Yeah the flood of immediate negative reviews is really upsetting to be honest. Seems they should have done an open beta for this client, if only for the stress testing.

Still hard to figure out how to register for some.

• Like 1

Also bought premium after getting the initial error saying servers are full but if you buy premium you can join now.

Can't join now...  😥

3 minutes ago, Elky said:

Also bought premium after getting the initial error saying servers are full but if you buy premium you can join now.

Can't join now...  😥

think servers are down rn, got dced and now server conect error

This premium myth seems like just that, I can't get in with premium on old launcher...

2 minutes ago, nicedreams said:

Still hard to figure out how to register for some.

I'm so bummed this happened 😞 Why is the register button on the Steam launcher if it's not supposed to be used? Now my name is gone and I have an account that won't even be used.

Just now, TheDolmenDuke said:

I'm so bummed this happened 😞 Why is the register button on the Steam launcher if it's not supposed to be used? Now my name is gone and I have an account that won't even be used.

It shouldn't matter where you register - If it wont let you login on the steam launcher, you can just use the standalone launcher and keep the name you used.

1 minute ago, TheDolmenDuke said:

If the account is not logged in it'll be deleted, leaving the name free again.

I agree about the register button on the steam client though, an oversight, but an annoying one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zenity said:

If the account is not logged in it'll be deleted, leaving the name free again.

I agree about the register button on the steam client though, an oversight, but an annoying one.

O ok! Had no idea. That's some good news at least, thanks a ton for the info! Any idea on how long it takes for the account to get deleted? And yea, I can foresee many other people making the same mistake I did in the future 😅

4 minutes ago, TheDolmenDuke said:

O ok! Had no idea. That's some good news at least, thanks a ton for the info! Any idea on how long it takes for the account to get deleted? And yea, I can foresee many other people making the same mistake I did in the future 😅

if never logged in 2days

• Like 1

2 1/2 hrs after launch and I still can not connect to a new server, an old server or anything. Who thought leaving the bottle neck of a single log in server for both Steam and the old cluster to log into the old server cluster was a great idea knowing all the new people would have to go thru it also?

Edited by TheShawv

10 minutes ago, TheDolmenDuke said:

Someone mentioned 48 hours for accounts that are never logged in. I do know that accounts are deleted after 90 days inactivity for accounts that have never been premium.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheShawv said:

2 1/2 hrs after launch and I still can not connect to a new server, an old server or anything. Who thought leaving the bottle neck of a single log in server for both Steam and the old cluster to log into the old server cluster was a great idea knowing all the new people would have to go thru it also?

The same people that thought everyone on pvp should be on the same pvp server and not have a BLH MRH and JKH....  Now that pvp server is going to be an epic lag fest because it won't be able to handle the people...

Got to the PvE server, and got spaned behind a fence. So now I am stuck..Re-logged and not I can't get in again

Inb4 any decent place on the new server is deeded by those actually able to log in :).. Might be the final straw for me.

I used the website to register

I used the regular non-steam client to login

There are a lot of people on

Steam client crashed for me - but otherwise all is well

Can any dev confirm this, there's some players reporting that the map released and the actual in game map are not the same maps? In terms of the pve map

Edited by Aart