Sign in to follow this  
Jakku

25s Old for 15s New

Steam players can take a portal to servers in the Southern Freedom Cluster surely, where you can get some money from yourself and put it in your bank - then take the portal back to Steam. No need to sell/buy in between from what I can foresee.

1 minute ago, John said:

Steam players can take a portal to servers in the Southern Freedom Cluster surely, where you can get some money from yourself and put it in your bank - then take the portal back to Steam. No need to sell/buy in between from what I can foresee.

Where have you read this ?????

As far as I know start at steam servers and you locked into them.

It will take time untill servers are open up so you  can travel between  them ( if that happend at all) 

Atleast that is what I read on forum about new servers.

Only new characters can play on these new servers, no old characters can travel there (yet)

19 minutes ago, John said:

Wrong, no crossing at this time between old and new, north and south. Maybe in a few years.

That is the whole point of a "fresh start server," there is no contamination of hyper wealthy, hyper skilled characters and items, everyone is starting from zero.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

1 hour ago, Carrancas said:

is it allowed ?

it is yes

but you need to trust each other :)

1 hour ago, Carrancas said:

is it allowed ?

That is a quote from Samool explaining it is legal for players to trade items and coin on one cluster for items and coin on another. 

No real money transactions are allowed.