Sign in to follow this  
Nadroj

I never lose link

So this has been affecting me for some time now and i just have no idea why. Even when i am on deed and my /lotime shows i would leave world instantly, i log out, close client and i do not lose link. I can sit on an alt and watch Nadroj just stand there like a lemon. I'm doing this right now and i can say it generally takes anything up to 15 minutes for my account to suddenly log off. This happens to all my accounts, not just Nad.

Any clue what might be causing this? It could cause me serious problems playing on Chaos.

i have been noticing this on chaos too.. when i log off my account, on deed, in a bed ect. it is like 5 to 10 mins for lost link to show up then it will be what ever the lo time would be after that. been like that for a while now.

5 minutes ago, EvaDaly said:

i have been noticing this on chaos too.. when i log off my account, on deed, in a bed ect. it is like 5 to 10 mins for lost link to show up then it will be what ever the lo time would be after that. been like that for a while now.

Glad it's not just me, can definitely say it's not the server though. Had the same issue on Exodus.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Delacroix said:

Can confirm that@Nadrojhas been having this happen to him for weeks, if not months now.

I noticed it during our 24/7 sermons so this has been like 3 months.

Happens to me all the time, one of the problems that cause this is the window for wurm closes but it's still in background processes, if i have sound on its pretty obvious because my mountain goes WHOOOOOOOOOSH and all the spiders on the side hiss every second, but sometimes it closes both and still waits until the server force disconnects them

the first one is really great for sermons because it only takes a minimal amount of ram and doesn't use cpu/gpu unlike the low mem client which is anything but

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

5 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

Happens to me all the time, one of the problems that cause this is the window for wurm closes but it's still in background processes, if i have sound on its pretty obvious because my mountain goes WHOOOOOOOOOSH and all the spiders on the side hiss every second, but sometimes it closes both and still waits until the server force disconnects them

the first one is really great for sermons because it only takes a minimal amount of ram and doesn't use cpu/gpu unlike the low mem client which is anything but

See i had the same thought but i've checked a few times after and there's no processes still running wurm anywhere to be seen. It just keeps running on server side for no reason far as i can see.