Sign in to follow this  
notstupidbobb

white dotted flowers

Hi, back again, and i am not going to ask for flower seeds this time, .. i will save that, since Retro didn't see that there is much need for them. What I would like to ask is if white dotted flowers could made to grow like other flowers do, I have searched on Pristine many times. Many many times.. for hours, and come up with maybe 1 on a good day. Most of the time i find none.  I have been searching on Xanadu for the past few weeks, found only 1.  I could find hundreds of yellow, orange, purple, blue, etc. .. Why are they not here. Could they somehow be put back on the servers. White dotted flowers make the best flower boxes. Okay .. will be back next month asking for all new flower garden stuff and stained glass again. 

>>White dotted flowers make the best flower boxes

White dotted flowers are intended to be very rare. Making them common would spoil the fact they are intended to be very rare. This is no different than "common" grey horses versus "rare" ebonys -- making ebonys more common simply spoils their uniqueness.  Newbies used to sometimes make money finding and selling white dotted flowers, I know at one time they use to go for 1s or more each. Maybe not anymore...

All of the flowers have different rare-to-common settings:

• Bouquet of yellow flowers: Some yellow prickly flowers. (~35% chance to spawn)
  • Bouquet of orange-red flowers: Some long-stemmed orange-red flowers with thick, pointy leaves.. (~20%)
  • Bouquet of purple flowers: Some purple fluffy flowers. (~15%)
  • Bouquet of white flowers: Some white flowers with a thick stem and long leaves. (~10+%)
  • Bouquet of blue flowers: Some crooked but beautiful blue flowers. (~10%)
    • 10 used in the construction of a shrine.
  • Bouquet of greenish-yellow flowers: Some greenish-yellow furry flowers. (~8%)
  • Bouquet of white-dotted flowers: Some white-dotted flowers. (~2%)
    • 10 used in the construction of a temple.

When you see a deed with a large courtyard of white spotted flower boxes, you know that player went to a very determine effort to make something quite special.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

White dotted flowers spawn to nearby tiles like all other flowers (it just seems to take a lot longer time). I made an oak orchard - as oaks kill everything except grass and flowers, and nothing spawns in the vicinity of them (or it very rare) - so they guard my flowers + moss security to prevent spawns furthermore, and made myself a nice plantation.

Edited by Platyna

1 hour ago, notstupidbobb said:

Hi, back again, and i am not going to ask for flower seeds this time, .. i will save that, since Retro didn't see that there is much need for them. What I would like to ask is if white dotted flowers could made to grow like other flowers do, I have searched on Pristine many times. Many many times.. for hours, and come up with maybe 1 on a good day. Most of the time i find none.  I have been searching on Xanadu for the past few weeks, found only 1.  I could find hundreds of yellow, orange, purple, blue, etc. .. Why are they not here. Could they somehow be put back on the servers. White dotted flowers make the best flower boxes. Okay .. will be back next month asking for all new flower garden stuff and stained glass again. 

The trick is to look for them in Autumn, when they are at their most vivid and bright pink.

knowing that they are supposed to be rare does not make me any happier, they are almost non existent. So.. yeah

5 hours ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

>>White dotted flowers make the best flower boxes

White dotted flowers are intended to be very rare. Making them common would spoil the fact they are intended to be very rare. This is no different than "common" grey horses versus "rare" ebonys -- making ebonys more common simply spoils their uniqueness.  Newbies used to sometimes make money finding and selling white dotted flowers, I know at one time they use to go for 1s or more each. Maybe not anymore...

All of the flowers have different rare-to-common settings:

• Bouquet of yellow flowers: Some yellow prickly flowers. (~35% chance to spawn)
  • Bouquet of orange-red flowers: Some long-stemmed orange-red flowers with thick, pointy leaves.. (~20%)
  • Bouquet of purple flowers: Some purple fluffy flowers. (~15%)
  • Bouquet of white flowers: Some white flowers with a thick stem and long leaves. (~10+%)
  • Bouquet of blue flowers: Some crooked but beautiful blue flowers. (~10%)
    • 10 used in the construction of a shrine.
  • Bouquet of greenish-yellow flowers: Some greenish-yellow furry flowers. (~8%)
  • Bouquet of white-dotted flowers: Some white-dotted flowers. (~2%)
    • 10 used in the construction of a temple.

When you see a deed with a large courtyard of white spotted flower boxes, you know that player went to a very determine effort to make something quite special.

83a8d43cd003b8e96daed3405c6880a0.png it was me barry, i picked all the white dotted flowers

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 1

Platya, I also believed that to be true, so I planted them on my deed in a field and waited for month and months and a few months, nothing ever grew, experimented by leaving just dirt next to them, and grass, there was no spontaneous white dotted flower growth. 

Ayuna, that is my favorite time to hunt for them, just did that recently for all the days of autumn, for hours and hours on two different servers. ... 1 .. that was it. 1 

what i really want are flower seeds, and new garden options, tiles that look like flower gardens, window boxes, gate arches with flowers, sunflower fields, trellis' with flowers not red dots, rose bushes with roses.. not sticks with red dots. the lavender bushes are more what i would like to see. 

also .. again.. stained glass would be great too 

• Like 1