Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

Close

I've got silver on the old servers, i want some silver on the new servers when they come out, pretty simple stuff. Offering money for money lemme know what you'd sell a gold for, if you're interested let me know and we can do a trade after the servers open.

someones gonna come in and be like isnt that against the rules so here's samools comment on it before some nerd is mad 

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Skatyna said:

2g for 1g

sure i've got the 1g ready lemme know when you get the 2g on steam 651914053266178051.png?v=1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

sure i've got the 1g ready lemme know when you get the 2g on steam 651914053266178051.png?v=1

funny, +1 for that. Joking aside, my deal isnt great, but better than none :)  your silvers on freedoms kinda useless to you if ur moving and i wouldn't care where i spend 100 quid to get me some silvers i need, OG servers or that steam. Either way, my offer stands, should you get no better ones or w/e you know how to get to me

7 minutes ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

I suspect Skatnya is right. I think 2:1 or even 3:1 is going to be much much closer to reality.

Really and how did you come up with those ratios, if it's not a secret, of course

Edited by Tor

1 minute ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

Just going off what I would happily sell my own old server silver for. But since I said "I suspect.." it is obviously a guess.

Are you going to take Oblivionreaver up on his offer?  1g of new server silver in exchange for 1.25g on the old servers? Because that would certainly prove my guess is way off.

Well, i don't see this as price check or a price opinion topic, yeah i would be happy if i find someone that can pay me 3x times the price, for anything

• Like 1

You are 100 percent correct, so I deleted my comments. It's been a long time since i played ingame here and forgot my "trading etiquette", so very sincere apologies to Oblivionreaver. I was acting more like this was a general discussion thread (to be honest, I picked it out from "new threads" without paying enough attention to which subforum.)

* also I will report my own posts in hopes a mod can "clean up" this thread

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

well if you don't like my offer pm me what you'd sell for and i'll take that into consideration when the server opens 😘

i have seen 3 people deals for old server to new silver stuff one of which is a quote here "yeah, I just had a good deal earlier where I got 40s here for 20s on the new cluster when it comes out" with him getting the 40s
So 40s old server for 20s new server

Now the issue i see that will happen is people will end up pricing items accordingly(it happens on other games where this happens) and we will end up with a even more royal screwed up market prices on the new server with items being worth less after a while or just all over the place

I am sure in the end the price will become 1:1 once the initial rush is over and people stopped pumping loads of dollars into the new servers and we come to rely on the new players/slow steady increase of silver over time from other mechanics so i highly doubt prices will go to 3:1 if even over 2:1

• Like 1