Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Platinum Ranch R20 Ind - animal sale, construction services, crafted goods.

Hello All,

I am offering the following:

I. Construction services

1. Paving, including bridge and underground cladding, can provide pavers on request (additional fees apply). 

2. Flooring service up to 9th story (this is the matter of update as I aim for paving 100).

3. Highway markers - waystones and catseyes (including high quality ones for averaging or griefed areas).

4. Stone (masonry 70) and wooden (carpentry 83) bridges.

5. Surveying services up to 39 tiles. 

6. Thatched roofs (up to 4th floor). 

7. General roadwork, including terraforming. 

IIa. Animal sale

1. 23 clearly labelled display pens (pen number, price, sex, all traits listed) located at North of Platinum Ranch (R20 Ind, easy sea access, loading possible).

2. Horses, hell horses, bison - breeding pairs, wagon (four animals) and cart (two animals) sets available, bulls, cows, sheep (on order). 

3. Budget options available ("4 speed" horses/hell horses/bison). 

4. Free horses and bison (no bad traits) for newbies.

5. Inquire for availability before arrival.

IIb. Animal husbandry

I do breed all colours of horses and hell horses available in game.

1. Breeding your animals.

2. Breeding your femmes with my males (top stock for all horse colours, hell horses except for molten, bison).

3. Breeding for a certain trait or traits on order.

III. Gardening, forestry, thatching services (very low fail rate, almost non-existent):

1. Establishing orchards, planting hedges, trellis etc. 

2. Planting: grass, flowers etc.

III. Carpentry skill tree goods

1. Sailboats, rowboats, rigs.

2. Wagons, creature transporters and all other land vehicles.

3. Containers and container racks, including BCUs, large crates and creature cages.

4. Tents and pavilions. 

IV. Tailored goods:

1. Woollen: tapestries, bedrolls.

2. Cotton: meditation rugs, carpets, barding, sails.

Delivery/travel fees: 1s for non Xanadu servers, 1,5s for Xanadu. 

You need to specify the approximate amount of tiles I am supposed to work on, while placing an order. No service on PVP servers. 

Edited by Platyna

I am a newer player and Platyna was very patient and helpful in the purchasing my 2 new horses. I will be coming back for sure, and thanks again..

Platyna has provided me with several services now. Her horses are top notch. Very professional and fair with pricing, also has instant mailing. Would highly recommend her services and goods. I absolutely love my horse. I will be back for more, I'm sure. Thanks again, Platyna!

My first time purchasing from others and Platyna was a great help. Made me a great deal on a horse so I returned for some bison to pull my cart. Now I see there are other services offered so may be doing more business with Platyna in the future. I recommend that anyone in need of help in Wurm to look up Platyna.

Thanks for the Bisons Platyna. I will take good care of them :D

Platyna had helped me with road building around my deed, and she also makes me a nice bridge connecting my deed to hers. Really appreciate the work she had done.

She also has a wide selection of horses available. Top notch quality horses i must say. :)

If u guys looking for road builder and horses trader/breeder i'm sure Platyna will be a very good choice

Thank you for you services!

Fast delivery, great service!

A++ this one.

So nice that you took your time to show me stuff I did not know and help me with the waystone and wagoner.

I will absolutely contact you again if I need something!

Just want to tell everyone Platyna is great to have on speed dial .... she is very knowledgeable about Wurm.

Thanks for the help on the Waystones, Catseyes and getting the Route working.,very helpful. 👌

after I had a fail  attempt at doing some terraforming and paving I call Platyna  for terraforming and paving and she did such a great job at correcting and improving what I had started and fail to do  as well has taking some time to teach me how to do it properly and giving me suggestion on how to best  build my settlement

I would recommend her to any one that require some terraforming or paving work 

great service buying horses, patient and full of information, thank you

just bought 4 hellies, didnt have cages, so Platyna made them for me, price was great! excellent service! will recommend! 

I bought 4 hell horsies from her a coupla days ago and her service was top quality. Thank you :)

Platyna set me up with a way stone and a wagoner container so now I can send and receive cargo on my deed. Excellent service from start to finish for a modest price. Happy customer! :D

Platyna will give you all advice you asked for and some you didn't ask for on top! 

All for a very reasonable price.

Good service and appreciated the discount on the 'reject' bison.  Thanks very much!

Purchased a wagon from Platyna, quick and easy service. Much appreciated. 

Platyna has an amazing selection of animals to choose from, very quick service and a pleasure to deal with. Very happy with the 5 speed bison, Thanks again Platyna.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tpikoll said:

Platyna very professional service!

Thank you, visit me again. 😉