Sign in to follow this  
Hektor

Run and Jumps

Its been years Since I came back to this game. Game improved since then. But I feel Like I dont have enough of control power. I wish we had an option to run/sprint for a short period of time that cost stamina.

In reality people with full plate armour they run and jump. It require more stamina. But It wast anything special to run in armour. Its not only to speed up a most boring part of a game which is walking. But also it gives a more control for a player. Player can decide when

its good time to run when not. If he run in wrong time he will be punished. Same like going into a water without stamina.

While running its simple and it doesnt take much to implement to game. However Jumping its againts current game design. A lot of small fances would became even more irrational with possiblity to jump.

You're always running, do you walk at 17km/h on a road and swim nonstop at 9km/h irl?

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 2

Who walks/runs anywhere once they can ride a horse? 😁

54 minutes ago, Schiann said:

Who walks/runs anywhere once they can ride a horse? 😁

I’ve walked/swam from central Release to central Pristine (on a path of power mag). I also swam from Pristine to Release border yesterday to get home on another character. Ships and mounts are overrated. :) 

On 7/20/2020 at 1:00 PM, Hektor said:

In reality people with full plate armour they run and jump.

In reality they don't. Not in full medieval plate armor. 

Edited by atazs

Wurm parkour?? 

They should start with the emotes so I can do a suave moondance 🤨

Funny i couldnt find a way to climb over a simple fence like i did in GTA5 Online lol. But yeah, should have climbing in the game, but running idk.