Sign in to follow this  
wipeout

Did you know that a bcu can hold 4 million rivets?

Not proven before you do it on the live version! Screenshots or it didnt happen!

2 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

Not proven before you do it on the live version! Screenshots or it didnt happen!

Assuming 7 seconds per action at 6 actions per queue add 3 seconds ontop of that for stamina and click= 45 seconds
16 sets of queue's before full inventory = 720 seconds or 12 minutes add 30 seconds to empty inventory and possibly recombine new lumps refuel forge throw more items into forge so 750 seconds per 96 rivets
4m/96=41666.66666666667 inventories full so 41667=31250250 seconds or 520837.5 minutes or 8680.625 hours 361.6927083333333 days of action time

Now on average i play either 6 or 8 hours a day so lets assume 6 hours
24/6=4 so 362*4= 1448 days of playing if 100% efficient 
Assume 60% efficient rivet making(still quite high i average based on action time vs play time around 55-56% on a good day) 
60% of 1448= 868.8 so 1448 minus 868.8= 579.2 more days to add ontop = 2027.2

So 2027.2 days if i spend 6 hours a day making rivets at 7 seconds per action at 60% efficiency or 5.55 years if my math is correct with no breaks
If my math is wrong feel free to correct me i did this mostly out of my head

So maybe some day i will have a bcu full of rivets and i can confirm that it truly is correct ;)

• Like 2

With 4 alts in addition, thats only like a year of gaming. In 2034 you can look back to the amazing achievement you got back in late 2021 and smile.

And think about how many lunchboxes you can make!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

With 4 alts in addition, thats only like a year of gaming. In 2034 you can look back to the amazing achievement you got back in late 2021 and smile.

And think about how many lunchboxes you can make!

Only 4? im going to be sitting at 6 when i am going to be doing my mass crafting of items

If someone can supply me the iron I will fill a BCU with rivets, we'll then auction it on the forum and convert the NUMBER of silver we get into Euro (30s win would be 30 Euro, no actual conversion here so no rule breaking) and then donate that figure to charity. We can make a deed for it and rotate hands helping out. Community project lets goooooo

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Madnath said:

If someone can supply me the iron I will fill a BCU with rivets, we'll then auction it on the forum and convert the NUMBER of silver we get into Euro (30s win would be 30 Euro, no actual conversion here so no rule breaking) and then donate that figure to charity. We can make a deed for it and rotate hands helping out. Community project lets goooooo

so 880k iron lumps? or 56 bsb's or 14 bcu's of iron lumps

On 7/20/2020 at 12:51 PM, wipeout said:

so 880k iron lumps? or 56 bsb's or 14 bcu's of iron lumps

Aye, lets fockin go

Edited by Madnath
  • Like 1