Sign in to follow this  
LynD

Loss of Body, Mind and Soul stats

I am on Serenity, and this morning, I decided to take a quick romp over to the Freedom servers through the portal for the first time since I started the game about 5ish months ago, when I came back (fairly quickly) to Serenity, all my Body, Mind and Soul stats had reverted back to the 19-20 range from the 30-50 range. All my skill stats were as I had left them. Filed a support message, got off line, took a nap, just came back on and no change.

A little frustrated cause with a strength of 19.51 I would be lucky to kill a rat, and I dont want to die and potentially loose skill stats in those things I have been working on, so now I dont want to even leave my deed,

Copied from my post on the wrong Bug section (posted in Wurm Unlimited accidentally)

Unfortunately i believe newly created characters on Epic DON"T HAVE THEIR SKILLS COPIED TO FREEDOM.

The opposite is true however. If you do start on freedom every skill point or decimals gained will be copied over to Epic.

To be completely honest I don't know how it's like to create a new character and what message you receive when you start on Epic.

But I do believe there should be an explicit message stating how this system works.

Players should be informed that their skill will be limited to Epic only (which honestly at this point it's just playing favoritism to playing on Freedom only) and it won't transfer to Freedom.

That being said, the issuance of such a message or a popup would probably discourage 99% of people ever playing on Epic.

But this is the system and players should be informed of it.

If you do want to play on Freedom Lynd, hit me up with a DM and I could set you up with some armor and weps (no fee).

It was my understanding that I would loose the stats to the point where I had left Freedom and joined on Serenity (I did start in Freedom - The Howl was where I crossed into Serenity), but that when I returned that all my stats on Serenity would be as they were when I left. Even if that was the case though it makes no sense that only the base Characteristics reverted to nearly start level, and that all the skill stats should remain as they were before I left. 

I do plan on staying in Serenity though, even if I have to rebuild those stats from the ground up, irritating as that would be. I have made a home here and have a rather large herd of horses that I am perfecting breeding cycle by breeding cycle. 😉

• Like 1

Problem now resolved, thank you Enki, and high praise on the scare factor! lol