Sign in to follow this  
greenborg

[Steam PvE][Recruiting new & old players] Flower Peak

Flower Peak

The idea behind the community is giving new players a home to learn the game and find their goals and their passion. Whether it's too late venture out on there own or staying and be a part of community they help shape.

We currently are 4 players 1US and 3EU. We are located in Harmony O8 by the sea on a cliff side with a tunnel going down to a port.

Deed size 51 by 34 so plenty of space and room to expand.

Plans for members start and progression in the community
1. New members to the community is entitled to a room in the inn where they can rest there head and have a little stash.
2. Members that show promise and growth can be moved to there own house they can decorate as they want and call their own. (when build)
3. Good community influencer gets a profession house to manage for bettering the community. (This may depend on if any chip in on deed upkeep, as it might require a larger deed than I'm willing to maintain on my own)

4. There is a chance to earn coins as well. Everything sold (excluding rare+ as it is the makers own profit) goes into the community pot, and will be paid out to all active members when high enough. (Last payout was 80S )

Progress
We had to move since the old deed got boxed in.

We got a common workshop, warehouse, Inn and a pen on this new deed.

wurm.20201010.1314.png

wurm.20201010.1315.png

About me

In game name is MrGeen, I am in EU time zone, I have played Wurm 2 other times both spanning around several months. Both times on Xanadu, i lived in communities and on solo deed. First time trying to lead a community, so I'm very open to change and constructive criticism.

If this sound like something you want to be a part of or influence, then comment below or use ingame /tell MrGreen. We use Discord to organize better.

Edited by greenborg

Hiho. I'd like to join your expedition, I'm from EU Timezone and new to the game.

Post is updated and uploaded some images of the deed too. We are still looking for more to join!