Sign in to follow this  
Shmeric

Sort contents of containers alphabetically when opened

Every damn time I open anything, it's a mess!

Don't say "just one click to sort it yourself". Do not say that. I have wasted too many clicks already.

And while you're at it, do the same for inventory when first logging in.

😫

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shmeric said:

Every damn time I open anything, it's a mess!

Don't say "just one click to sort it yourself". Do not say that. I have wasted too many clicks already.

And while you're at it, do the same for inventory when first logging in.

😫

This is how it used to be and then they said "we are seeing people making macro's that auto select tools for imping/other things so lets randomize the inventory and containers" after like 2 people got caught with insanely shitty 2 min job macro's to automate weapon swaps with the press of 1 button instead of hover over+drag/equip >.>

There are a few things more just like randomizing inventory that stem from the time of "we must make macroing harder to do" as it dates from the time before ocr macro's (and i know this is going into territory of macro talk which isnt allowed on the forums i know but in order to explain why this feature is a thing this has to be shared) where a common thing in any game out there

I myself  have asked a few times in the past if this can be taken away again as it serves no purpose other then to annoy the player and inconvenience them(we got groups because of randomizing inventory was so desperately wanted) and make people wonder "why is this even in the game"

I'm sure if one wants to macro, they can just add this one click to it and get stuff sorted. Scripts don't care, one click here or there...

The team should stop punishing good people because some jerks cheated. We didn't break the rules, we shouldn't suffer 😭

+1 to this, and yes, since name column location in the window is static it is seems easy to script. 

Edited by Platyna