Sign in to follow this  
Alikin

[Bug] Lawn-like graphic on cave floors.

Hello, i seem to have a lawn or mossy graphic on my cave floors. Two people who are in my alliance, but not members of my deed also were able to see it. I relogged, but it was still there. Out of curiosity, i mined another tile, and it spread to that one too. The floor still reads "cave floor", and it doesn't seem to prevent me from doing anything. Just thought you should know :) 

Thanks for your time, --Ali 

Also i should mention that those tiles had just had Strongwall casted on them to fix a surprise drop shaft.

https://imgur.com/E2OdShz

• Like 2

Thanks for this post.  As a side note, I think I actually like the mossy effect if it's just inside a cave near daylight.

...and I thought my client is unique :D

Also yes, I see it on two separate toons, Annyil too. Fun thing is that it is partially spreading to neighbouring tiles too.

I hope it is an accidental leak of a future feature :P

EDIT: the tile in question is an enchanted grass tile in a timber house on the surface.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

This happened to me yesterday when I mined out a rock tile.   It was dark down there so I didn't notice the green color but I did notice the different texture.

Going to merge this to the post that is already opened as mentioned above.  A fix is on the way for this but may need some GM intervention once it's live.  Please keep an eye on this thread for information.

I just tunneled open a new cave entrance, and the floor is grass like.

If it is pertinent, there was a cave here I collapsed it (days ago), reshaped the outside and re-opened it just a moment ago using tunnel.

I put in an in game support as well just in case #431938, this is after receiving today's update to my client.

Edit: A GM noted it and fixed it.

Edited by Huserx