Sign in to follow this  
Garnetstar

Wandermere [Harmony] [New Player Friendly]

Wandermere is a steam-server release village dedicated to crafting, trading, and adventure. We seek to become a home for mature new players and old players alike that are interested in developing a close mid-sized community. The town is 50x50, growing larger and will be located on the coast to facilitate shipbuilding and trade opportunities. Amenities will include public workshop, farms, animal pens, mine, and private housing space. More than anything, i want to create an active community that works together rather than one where everyone just hides in their corner.

We are currently 15 strong and recruiting a few more dedicated individuals. We are the leader of the Eastern-West Coast Alliance located at H10 on Harmony. Our alliance has over 30 active members and encompasses the entire coast.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

- High Demand Professions: Miner, Blacksmiths

- 18+ Preferred

- Primarily US-based (EST,CST) but we have many EU members as well, welcoming both!

- Looking for people who want to contribute to the town's development. Your input will matter! 

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/6UmUhd3

Edited by Garnetstar
small edit

Great leader here. Was a admin for my server for Life is feudal, always Showed great respect. Was looking to get back into wurm online. And found out they where starting all new servers. happy

• Like 1

Thank you for the kind words hammer.

Edited by Garnetstar

I joined Wandermere on release day and i couldn't be happier with my choice. Everyone is very friendly and i really like the feeling of being in a community where everyone help each other and works towards a common goal. I definitely recommend you joining our village if you are interested in working together in a group and being part of a thight-knit community. 

Bump, we're looking for more folks! Ideally US time, but we do have a few EU TZ folks. We kindda need all sorta of folks, PM me on the forum or drop in our Discord!

Silly question - so if I'm not playing this game through steam, I can't join this server, correct?

You can use any of the Wurm Online servers with any of the clients (Steam or original one from the website).

There are no dedicated Steam servers. The new servers were released at the same time as the Steam client. The new servers (3 as of now, Harmony, Melody, Cadence) are not connected to the existing servers (Independence, Celebration, Pristine, etc.).

Edited by Thassadar
  • Like 1

Bump! Still open for new villagers!

Edited by Kalbren