Sign in to follow this  
Maximustehgreat

This years Christmas Gift Suggestions/Ideas (wishlists)

dirt depth tool is only useful on freedom.

Not true though i do not endorse it anyway except for the sounding line at sea >.>

you're right, the language i used is a bit harsh.

dirt depth measurement can be useful on wild, but given that people are complaining about the dirt layer on freedom being an obstacle to obtaining ore resources it just sounds like a freedom-biased suggestion.

Perhaps I am missing something, but I don't want a dirt depth tool to use as you suggest. For me the tool would be used for construction planning. here's why:

As part of the roads we (Rockcliff Retreat) are doing, wo have done a ramp up from our deed (straight up of course ;D).

12_15_08_09_10_21_02.jpg

As you can see we had a problem with a bit of rock...

Here is one of after we completed it (looking down towards Rockcliff Retreat)

47_15_08_09_10_42_50.jpg

At least we can use all the dirt (and sand) we dug for the road around the lake towards aegis :)

mind you, I don't think it would be a good choice for this year's gift, it's just on my personal wishlist.

Hmm, here's a thought, what about a GPS/sextant that's only accurate to 20-50 tiles or something?

an item of  watter collecting  that can  collect/ summon  1-2 kg of water  3 times a day  handy in locations with no surface water and no wells.

an item of  watter collecting  that can  collect/ summon  1-2 kg of water  3 times a day   handy in locations with no surface water and no wells.

Better implemented as craftable. Unless you're talking about something along the lines of a want that draws water from grass tiles upon use? That wouldn't be bad.

an item of  watter collecting  that can  collect/ summon  1-2 kg of water  3 times a day   handy in locations with no surface water and no wells.

Better implemented as craftable. Unless you're talking about something along the lines of a want that draws water from grass tiles upon use? That wouldn't be bad.

The ability to use a sheet and bucket first thing in the in-game morning to collect dew perhaps?

How are Christmas gifts usually handled?

Are they sent via mail or do you have to be online and at a specific place and time or else you don't get anything?

How are Christmas gifts usually handled?

Are they sent via mail or do you have to be online and at a specific place and time or else you don't get anything?

You run to Santa to receive them. (I hope Santa Rolf doesn't forget it this year ;))

Thanks,

I hope we get some prior warning.

Would hate to miss santa.

Thanks,

I hope we get some prior warning.

Would hate to miss santa.

lol, well christmas is coming... Santa is normally about 2-3 days before, and i think, several days after too

an item of  watter collecting  that can  collect/ summon  1-2 kg of water  3 times a day   handy in locations with no surface water and no wells.

Something like this that is no drop and fills with water like a fountain. (ticks)

I don't get the idea of asking for gifts. Seems a bit weird to me.

I bet it won't even be anything from this thread.  :P

Would be cool to choose a present from a list or something. The list could contain all(or some of) the presents from previous christmases and a new one designed for this year

an item that makes FW's not usable if you're in someones local with it

Honestly, I LOVE the idea of the wurm army knife/all purpose wurm tool.

I have lost a few of my newbie tools and it would be nice to be able to carry around a set of tools that doesn't weigh too much.

However, making actions last 30 seconds longer is a little harsh, maybe 15 seconds.

Honestly, I LOVE the idea of the wurm army knife/all purpose wurm tool.

I have lost a few of my newbie tools and it would be nice to be able to carry around a set of tools that doesn't weigh too much.

However, making actions last 30 seconds longer is a little harsh, maybe 15 seconds.

Carvingknife, butchering knife...Maybe a needle, awl and leather knife as well.

It was mentioned earlier, it's basically an all in one set of low ql newbie tools.

But that's a good idea too, it should be able to light fires as well though.

an item that makes FW's not usable if you're in someones local with it

I would love an item such as this with which to troll the many farwalker users.

It was mentioned earlier, it's basically an all in one set of low ql newbie tools.

A shovel does not fit in an army knife.

A shovel does not fit in an army knife.

Mine does

A paintbrush which can colour some previously unpaintable items like arrows preferably to do a whole quiver at a time......