Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Wurm Wednesday | Labyrinth special event!

RRdlw81.png

Hi all, it's time for one last stream event before the new servers take over everyone's attention! 

The event will be of course taking place at the Factional Fight Brother's Puzzle Labyrinth on Xanadu just north of Vrock's Landing at G-14, (I'll post some screenshots of the location below)

This is a great opportunity for any player who has never never had the chance to acquire one of the coolest and most unique items in the game - the Goblin King's Crystal Ball!
Or simply just a good excuse for players to come along on alts to gather more in a social setting. You will be accompanying myself and all other attending players in a chaotic race to the center of the labyrinth boradcast live on Twitch. However not just that there will be also a Wurm Fashion show! Where players will be putting on their Wednesday Best to show off their creative and asethic sides with a top prize of 10s to the winner, and 5s for the runner up and 5s to the crowd favourite! 

So tune into BloodyDrongo on Twitch Wednesday 22nd at 7pm AEST for all the madness. 

timer_E1595408498.svg

https://www.twitch.tv/bloodydrongo

Spoiler

h8zFZiX.png

Wa3TTFq.png

• Cat 1

first

hi stream

Edited by Madnath
  • Like 1

damn these sausage fingers. 

Edited by Slashshouthole
  • Like 1

is drinking Fosters mandatory at the event ?

• Like 1

Sounds like a fun event, what's not to like about getting really lost in wurm. Hopefully there will be dwarves to throw axed at us in those twisty little mine passages.

• Like 1

You're all terrible and I love it. 

• Like 1

As mentioned in the stream, those arriving early for the labyrinth may find beds in Vrock Landing Inn (upper floor).

A2nUVAP.jpg

The labyrinth is marked with the big red circle. If beds in inn are all occupied you may come to my deed La Cahute (smaller red ellipse), there are free beds in the lookout tower. I shall offer summons by my priest before the start of the event.  All three places, the inn, the labyrinth, and my deed are on the highway routing.

You can also get a teleport to Varock from newspring if that works out easier.

There is also the "fog" dungeon, which I have yet to complete.

21 hours ago, Etherdrifter said:

There is also the "fog" dungeon, which I have yet to complete.

The Christmas 2015 Labyrinth - well worth a visit, if it is still working.

Edited by Wulfmaer
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Wulfmaer said:

The Christmas 2015 Labyrinth - well worth a visit, if it is still working.

I hope it is. I got side tracked by village demands a good while back and never got back to it.

• Like 1

Why is it on a wednesday tho when most EU is at work? Or was it specifically made for 1 timezone?

27 minutes ago, elentari said:

Why is it on a wednesday tho when most EU is at work? Or was it specifically made for 1 timezone?

BloodyDrongos Wurm stream is always on a Wednesday. His timezone means this will be late for him.. he lives in backwards land (AUS).

5 hours ago, elentari said:

Unfortunately I have to do my IRL job during the day Wednesday so I don't have my flexibility for streams. However if you'd like to watch back the VoD you can see it below: