Sign in to follow this  
Taranis

What's your game plan?

Thanks for the headsup @Hammer
However, im kinda disapointed that new servers don't have any political aspect as Freedom/Chaos or Epic.. 

Let this be the start of the Dibs. Dibs on Rolf ;)

Find a neat looking spot on the map with a buddy and either get to the spot and settle there or die several times trying to get there. you know, classic Wurm.

• Like 3

My plan kinds of depends on what the launch weekend looks like.  If the starter zone is overflowing with crazy I will probably take my chances and wander off to find a settlement spot right away.  If the starter zone is chill and not overly populated I will probably hang around for a few weeks before building a rowboat and exploring the waterways.

I've been playing Wurm Unlimited these last several years and have no idea what to expect this weekend.  The launch trailer has 28,766 views and was only released 5 days ago!

• Like 2

The 766 at the end is all me.  I don't know about the other 28,000.

• Like 1

Hi!

Someone has requested that a new player should be created for your account on Wurm Online with the name Taraniss.

In order to finish the player creation, please click this link.

You have until 24 Jul 2020 20:27:42 GMT before the reserved name is made available to other players.

Wurm is waiting... 
The Wurm Online Team.

Too bad Taranis was taken already. Probably a character name that was premium once.
The double "s" will have to do.. hyped up for friday!

My plan is carefully outlined on Trello and I'll share it with you, except for the redacted bits.

UEka3PQ.png

However I like to remain fluid because as Mike Tyson once said: "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face".

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Taranis said:

Hi!

Someone has requested that a new player should be created for your account on Wurm Online with the name Taraniss.

You have until 24 Jul 2020 20:27:42 GMT before the reserved name is made available to other players.

Wurm is waiting... 
The Wurm Online Team.

Too bad Taranis was taken already. Probably a character name that was premium once.
The double "s" will have to do.. hyped up for friday!

Someone has requested that a new player should be created for your account on Wurm Online with the name Yeetymcyeetface.

You have until 25 Jul 2020 01:39:19 GMT before the reserved name is made available to other players.

Perfect, 10/10

Step 1: Get past the launch issues.

sOFgbat.png

RstD6Kw.png

Edited by Faetyl

grind Weapon and Shield smithing. This gear just won't do...

Well those plans are completely gone.. got in from the first minute and since there was a map sneak peak I went straight to the spot I wanted.
So the new plan was landgrab and get some things going fast!
Lucky to be playing though, and without any (bad) lag.

On 7/22/2020 at 7:30 PM, Reflex said:

My plan kinds of depends on what the launch weekend looks like.  If the starter zone is overflowing with crazy I will probably take my chances and wander off to find a settlement spot right away.  If the starter zone is chill and not overly populated I will probably hang around for a few weeks before building a rowboat and exploring the waterways.

I've been playing Wurm Unlimited these last several years and have no idea what to expect this weekend.  The launch trailer has 28,766 views and was only released 5 days ago!

Hi neighbour 😆

• Like 1

Wait for another new server, them make a deed

• Like 1

Well, I bugged out off Harmony to Melody, and I still feel crowded.  I think it isn't even so much the number of characters as the sameness of them all at the moment.  I reckon I will live free on Melody.  No prem, and only having what I can carry.  Full on wanderer.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 6:41 AM, Taranis said:

Hi neighbour 😆

As I was expecting, the starter zone WAS overflowing with crazy!  Pretty cool that I just happened to wander to the same area you had already settled.  Can I borrow your cart?  And your iron vein?  That sword?    😜

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 2:45 PM, Reflex said:

As I was expecting, the starter zone WAS overflowing with crazy!  Pretty cool that I just happened to wander to the same area you had already settled.  Can I borrow your cart?  And your iron vein?  That sword?    😜

Can still make that large cart for you if you want 😉 
And take whatever iron you need.. but that sword is mine 😆