Sign in to follow this  
Skatyna

[No Bug] Hell horses cant be loaded into the creature cage

As the title. animal is tame, is lead, but once used on the creature cage it gives [23:44:33] The creature whimpers in pain, and refuses to enter the cage.

Now i looked and i havent seen anywhere on wiki, that hell horses cant be loaded into the cage, so if thats intentional (would be weird) wiki needs updating. 

Edit: Untamed it then it loaded with the fo priest (as its not agro to him) somethings weird here

you dont need to tame to load, make sure that who tamed it loads it.

the only problem that animal refusing to be loaded is it got hurt - must be in full health, or it has equipment on it

Edited by Ksss
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ksss said:

you dont need to tame to load, make sure that who tamed it loads it.

the only problem that animal refusing to be loaded is it got hurt - must be in full health

i had it tamed on my main, but it didnt load, then untamed it, took the FO priest and it loaded as it is. As you said, i might have hit him once with my fist while i tamed him on my main, so might have been "hurt" but by the time priest got round it healed. Needs confirming, if that was the case then all good. Thx tho

The 'whimpers in pain' message will happen if you try to load any injured animal into a creature cage.  Let them heal first, then try again.  No bug.