Sign in to follow this  
psisimian

PLEASE CLOSE !!!!WTS Actually give away a COG filled with litttle goodies...

I was gifted or should i say prized this lovely 70ish ql cedar cog at a impalong, i would really like if a newish player who needs a boat would take it off my hands for free.. i don't expect many takers but if there is one that would be nice.. it is filled with lots of cotton for wounds etc, and some other stuff including tools few enchanted.. please just reply here and i will drop it off anywhere for my last voyage.. hopefully will see some people at the steam event..if you know somebody in game please have them contact me somehow.. same in game name.. some of you may remember me as the original Psalamon.. thanks in kind.. Keep on Wurm'in...good-bye

Edited by psisimian
  • Like 1

While im not interest in the boat, i wish you well whereever you path might lead you

I know at least two new players who could benefit greatly from such a ship. Could you drop it off at R20 Ind Platinum Marina (behind big pottery building). I will pass it to whichever achieves the ML necessary to command this vessel.

I guess it depends on the degree of ish in newish, as a cog can't be commanded until ML 22.

4 minutes ago, TheTrickster said:

I guess it depends on the degree of ish in newish, as a cog can't be commanded until ML 22.

One of them is "medium rare". 😉 

8 hours ago, Platyna said:

I know at least two new players who could benefit greatly from such a ship. Could you drop it off at R20 Ind Platinum Marina (behind big pottery building). I will pass it to whichever achieves the ML necessary to command this vessel.

I am setting sail there right now as we speak i will be there in an hour pm you in game..

and thanks...

11 hours ago, Zarame said:

While im not interest in the boat, i wish you well whereever you path might lead you

thank you very much Zarame i really appreciate it.. never know may see me on Steam but i highly doubt it..

good bye