Sign in to follow this  
Thalorane

Please close -- WTS coastal deed on Celebration

I'm looking to sell my deed Thistledown, located at K9 Celebration on Median Island.  I deeded it over three years ago and still love it and the location, but I'm looking for a change.

Thistledown is designed as a castle and plantation with a terraced front overlooking the water, Misfit Bridge, and mainland Cele.  The deed has a main keep, church, smithy, warehouse, two gatehouses three castle towers, two villager/guest cottages, two barns (for the tree farm), herb gazebo, and several small buildings.  There are work areas for charcoal piles and shipbuilding, and two tar pits on deed.  There is a large clay beach about one minute away and nearby veins of lead, silver, and zinc. The rare altar of Fo, the ship transporter, the small catapult, and the battering ram are staying.  The champ crocodile, brazier pillars, and interior decorations are negotiable.

The deed has over 400 crop tiles,  about 50 animal pens and 18 horse stables with enchanted grass, and in between the outer walls and inner hedge are 300+ tree farm tiles.  There is an extensive mine (with 2 land entrances, 1 boat entrance) , with over 30 veins of marble (up to very good QL and I also prospected an utmost),  over 30 veins of iron (up to very good QL), and about a dozen veins of sandstone (up to utmost).

The deed is unlocked and open for viewing.  Asking price is 1G.  Please pm Thalorane in game if interested.  Thanks!

PmRXokF.jpg

Waterfront views:

Spoiler

gVVFAAO.jpg

jHqjMi2.jpg

IzcKRWk.jpg

East gatehouse:

Spoiler

tS69Csx.jpg

KTl8AXE.jpg

Church:

Spoiler

qHb8Hwp.jpg

fzpF8qB.jpg

South gatehouse:

Spoiler

gH0H3M8.jpg

O87O28F.jpg

Main Keep:

Spoiler

GeyBcsh.jpg

te6EIXS.jpg

Warehouse, Smithy, and Herb Gazebo:

Spoiler

jycQ92d.jpg

5kCiugJ.jpg

zz1CFnG.jpg

Horse stables and animal pens:

Spoiler

ykgi2rd.jpg

34LSKOD.jpg

Mine entrance, bridge houses, crop fields:

Spoiler

wkwBaly.jpg

mLoIeJW.jpg

ANpGeDO.jpg

And lastly an old screenshot from building the boat mine entrance (made with way too much concrete):

Spoiler

mrTTYe8.jpg

Edited by Thalorane
Added screenshots

very nice place! these pictures dont do it justice, need to see it for yourself!

I am interested! tried to PM in game, but you were offline. please send me a PM via here or in game as silverback! thanks

Hi Elvinblade,

PM sent and I'll try to contact you in-game today.  Thanks very much!