Sign in to follow this  
Keenan

Xanadu is moving to Cloudnet on July 13th

1 hour ago, SmeJack said:

In game downtime message said updates would be posted here but the only thing suggesting its over is a random players feedback?

I updated the main post. But for the sake of clarity - we're in the clear and everything appears to be working good.

7 minutes ago, Keenan said:

I updated the main post. But for the sake of clarity - we're in the clear and everything appears to be working good.

Oh ok I don't generally read posts I've already read and the forum doesn't show me

• Like 2

I also went straight to new replies looking for updates and missed the changes to original post, having left the tab open to recheck when I got on today.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Keenan said:

That works.

Ahh, so the url just changed a little. That does indeed work, thanks~

Edited by Metallumere

Any update about how Xanadu is doing post move? I know Celebration had issues being on AWS and had to move, but Xanadu is the big test of how the new host compares.

17 minutes ago, Kelody said:

Any update about how Xanadu is doing post move? I know Celebration had issues being on AWS and had to move, but Xanadu is the big test of how the new host compares.

So far we've got issues with Rifts, which seem to be due to the upgraded database and the options configured. We're looking into it to see how we proceed.

2 hours ago, Keenan said:

So far we've got issues with Rifts, which seem to be due to the upgraded database and the options configured. We're looking into it to see how we proceed.

remove rifts

We're aware of the lag issues that Xanadu has faced since the move and are working to identify the cause. We did switch on a feature that Celebration has been using for months now that may help, but the issue may be more deeply rooted and not so easily fixed.