Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 03/JUL/20

PatchNotes-1.png

This update includes the new UI available via the Preview client. The information regarding the Preview client can be found here: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/176028-new-ui-public-testing/

• Change:  The mention of trader value has been removed from the Get Price option on items.
  • Change:  The current healing rate of a wound is now visible when the wound is examined, and when hovered over with the mouse or viewed in a window.
    • The information given is more precise at higher skill levels.
    • Information for wounds on another creature or player requires higher skill levels than viewing your own wounds.
    • Information given when hovering with the mouse or viewing the wound in a window requires higher skill levels than examining the wound.
    • The most basic level of information (whether a wound is stable, healing, or worsening) is always available for a player's own wounds.
  • Bugfix:  Changed nolocate spell action verb to “casting” instead of “hiding” when casting the spell on a stack.
  • Bugfix:  Gods will no longer accept portions of food when sacrificing.
  • Bugfix: Changed “in the eyes” to “in [his/her/its] eyes” in insanity event message
  • Bugfix:  Fixed unintended pluralization of Valrei mission items.
  • PvP Bugfix: Blocked marks faith swap if new diety does not fit the kingdom template.

I seem to have lost my "f" keybind.  When 3rd person was implemented, we lost v for view centering so I bound it to f.  Now it doesn't work.  When I tried to rebind centre view to f, I get the message the f is bound to "default action".

As I have had a bit of a look at the new gui, I did eventually realise what this keybind is, but I could not find anywhere to change it.  So now I have no single-key bind to centre the view, which I was using very frequently.  

When a patch or update is going to erase custom keybinds, it would be really nice to get a heads up.

• Like 2

Running the installer to get the option to choose the preview client killed my keybinds. Not fun.

This isn't so much a new ui as a reskinned ui, am I correct?

8 hours ago, Fearil said:

Running the installer to get the option to choose the preview client killed my keybinds. Not fun.

This isn't so much a new ui as a reskinned ui, am I correct?

It's a new UI, some parts are reskinned but a lot of it is new code with new features.

Sign in to follow this