Sign in to follow this  
Stargrace

Veteran player looking for an alliance [Found]

Like the title says, I'm a veteran player looking for an active alliance. I've been playing wurm off and on for 10 years, a place where people recognize that life happens would be ideal. My play time are sporadic, I take extended breaks, but I always come back. You can reach me here or in-game (same name). Thanks!

Edited by Stargrace

I can highly recommend the Albia Consortium Alliance on Independence.  I joined up years ago, and was instantly accepted as a member. They have no problem with people coming and going, my own playtimes are sporadic, and due to real life I often take extended breaks myself.

Contact Hughmongus to discuss further, or myself (same name in-game).

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/profile/6872-hughmongus/

• Like 2

I've found an alliance - thank you all for replying, if you need anything at all in-game please don't hesitate to send me a tell, I'll do my best ❤️ It's nice to be back.

• Like 1

Welcome back, Stargrace. 

If you would like to join us New World Order Alliance on Independence would welcome you, we will give you a building lot in our capital deed, access to the mines, and free horses to help you get started back. 😉 

Edited by Platyna

2 hours ago, Platyna said:

If you would like to join us New World Order Alliance on Independence would welcome you, we will give you a building lot in our capital deed, access to the mines, and free horses to help you get started back. 😉 

She found one already :)

• Like 1