Jpopuza

Wts caravels, knarrs, cogs, corbitas, sailboats.

Hey everyone, Jpopper here.  Looking to buy a ship?

First decide what type of ship you want.  The wiki is great: https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Ship

Double check you have enough Mind Logic for the ship you want to buy:  Caravel 24.  Knarr 23.  Cog 22.  Corbita 21.05.  Sailboat 20.1.

Pricing is simple:  caravels 10s, knarrs 8s, cogs 4s, corbitas 4s, sailboats 2s.

All ships are 93 quality with lead anchor.

There are some upgrades you might want to add for 1s each:  95q imp upgrade.  +7% wind +5% vehicle speed rune.  12 large crates.  Wagon.  Large cart.  Ship transporter.  2 creature cages.  Custom wood type order if not in stock +1s.

All ships are always available in cedar wood, which will take less damage sitting around overtime.  Several other colors such as raspberry and oak are usually in stock as well.

The ships for sale are located on Xanadu at Surefall By The Sea around Q15 just northwest of Lormere.  Here is a travel guide to get there:

If you’re on Xanadu I will summon you directly to the deed for free.

If you are on another server there is a +1 silver charge for me to travel to your server and summon you onto the boat.  Here’s how it works.  I’ll sail the ship to your server and Summon Soul you to the ship.  We sail back to Xanadu.  You buy ship.  I Recall Home.  You sail home.

Please pm me in game if you are interested.  I also imp ships.  No charge for turning a ship rare or supreme, which has happened many times.

Wts ship imping to 90 quality for 1 silver.  93q 2s.  95q 3s.  Drop off at Surefall By The Sea at Q15 or summon me on Xanadu.

In case anyone is wondering I’ve sold over 200 ships to players over the last 6 years and imped another 175.  Fun times.

Note: I no longer offer the “attach the last peg” service.  That ship has sailed.

Edited by Jpopuza
  • Like 4

Finest shipbuilder I've ever met personally. I'd highly recommend the use of Jpopper's Shipbuilding services.

I recently returned to Wurm to a ruined deed and sunken ships, far away from my friends. I've dabbled in ship building, but I felt like I wanted to sail to my new home in style and with incredible speed.

Jpopper sold me this beautiful raspberrywood caravel with all the bells and whistles...

she can move heaven and earth and not a ship on Indy can catch her in a gale

wurm-20200630-2038.jpg

Edited by Geddylee
  • Like 6

Heyo, i would like a ship please. IGN: PTReese. Interested in Caravel. What colors can you do? Whats final cost with a special color, wind and speed runes?

Edit: Think i'd rather have a Knarr. Let me know if you're able.

Edited by xReesex

If in need of a ship, Jpopper is the first and only stop you need to make.  I always get a hold of them for new ships, or for imping. Fast service and friendly. I will continue to come here any chance I can!

Great Work!

Hey :)

Need Corbita with some options: +7% wind +5% vehicle speed rune and 2 creature cages :)

--retracted, not needed right now actually. thank you.

Edited by Kogs

Hello :)

Need Caravel with +7% wind +5% vehicle speed rune.

Is it possible ?

Hey JP how much to barrow a boat again to get a cart over to an island in the bay?

Hi there,

Can I order a Knarr, preferably Blueberry in colour with a +7% wind +5% vehicle speed rune.

Can you give the final cost please? I am on Xan server as well.

Thanks

Bought knarr today. Very fast and helpfull transaction. Totally recommend!

I'd like to order a runed raspberry caravel.

Please contact Karashishi in game 😃

i would like to buy a Knarr aswell... i tried some times ro contact ingame... but yea...

Ingame: Yarpiii

I can finally do a corbita! I want one :D Please message me when you're online. 

wait... edited, almost to 23 and will get a knarr. LOL 1-2 days

Edited by NurseBella

I'm interested in a corbita, pm me if you are still ship making.

Hey again, Jpopuza :)

Need Knarr with some options: +7% wind +5% vehicle speed rune and 2 creature cages.

If I could get a knarr with speed rune and 12 crates that would be great, thanks.

Cederwood preferred.

Hello Jpopper,  I would like to order a Cog and a summons.  Please message for your availability.

Thank you!