Sign in to follow this  
Darklords

PvP Discussion #2 - Steam Details

On 7/24/2020 at 9:04 AM, Darklords said:

They will be on the ground as normal as they do not end up inside the corpse.

Artifacts either do not go on the ground or are recalled with res stone as we killed a mag priest who had the hammer of mag and it did not drop on the ground.

54 minutes ago, Melros said:

Artifacts either do not go on the ground or are recalled with res stone as we killed a mag priest who had the hammer of mag and it did not drop on the ground.

its in the video on the ground
1BXe0LU.png?width=1216&height=677
https://youtu.be/VNfFQwLk9kI?t=106

Edited by Groot
  • Like 3

On 8/27/2020 at 7:26 PM, AceRifle said:

Mine hops when???

this pls, bring back small group pvp

• Like 1

On 9/18/2020 at 3:10 PM, Olloch said:

this pls, bring back small group pvp

Only thing stopping small group pvp is Bait meta cancer

i think mine doors locking need to have 3 things. 

1. wooden doors only, makes them harder to hide, ql cap 50.
2. can be lockpicked
3. log off timer extended

Otherwise you can hide them using the more common Rock version, which do not lock. (no key) and metal will not lock unless on deed/enemy not in local.

Edited by Mclavin

whatever the stipulations are that are needed to bring it back, off deed minedoors without question allowed for more small group pvp

- More mobs = more hunting incentives

- Missions with rewards = more incentive to leave deed 

- Non dynamic hota that takes 4 days to finish but instead something like a static hota (old hota or supply depots) that happens every day and people can plan for it 

- Give people incentives to leave deed, a small reason to go out and risk losing your gear for other then the fun in it. 

-ROAD MAP ?!>!? 

-Maybe more constant updates to show things are actually being worked on, not stupid updates like merging a completely dead server and cluster to a new host (###### epic its dead cut the ties already)

Oba4yvj.png

sCdnqPV.png

Chaos is 16x16 just like Defiance,. why does it have more mobs. Before someone says oh graphs are inaccurate, please provide some insight or proof because it seems like @Sinduskis needed to again. 

Also for the fun of it this elevation v3 which is a 8kmx8km map : 

4ckr96J.png

Edited by Egard
  • Like 2

Fix the mobs... We are on a server to fight but cant go hunting properely.

It's ###### and makes people sit on deed all day long instead of going out roaming/hunting which in turn reduce/remove sporadic pvp from occuring.

• Like 1

Def need more mobs. Maybe up the aggressive mobs. A PVP server should have more dangerous mobs on it.

I don't think we need more incentives for people to leave deeds, there is literally pvp every single day. We create our own incentives. But if you really wanted to encourage people to go out and have more pvp then you should consider the following changes:

Raid windows should be longer and have a longer cooldown on changing them.

On deed lockpicking should be slightly harder to compensate I guess. 

Deed and tower guard spawn rates need to be longer.

Priests should be more slightly more accessible. I think each priest should be able to dig, cut wood and mine.

Scorn of libila needs to have a slightly longer cast time (2-3 seconds longer) and tangle weave should have a lower favor cost (20 favor) and a much shorter cooldown or have the cooldown removed.

Gems should be more plentiful.

You should also disclose what changes you made to weapons and armor or give us some way to find the stats ourselves. Let us lore our weapons and armor and see all the specific stats.

Thank you for attending my ted talk.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zao said:

Def need more mobs. Maybe up the aggressive mobs. A PVP server should have more dangerous mobs on it. 

I don't think we need more incentives for people to leave deeds, there is literally pvp every single day. We create our own incentives. But if you really wanted to encourage people to go out and have more pvp then you should consider the following changes: - What incentive do we have right now to leave deed other then dynamic hota that spawns every what 24hours or 27 hours ? Other then that people surely wont be leaving to hunt with no mobs. Nobody really enjoys the whole staring contest until one big epeen swings at the other epeen and the bait is popped lol. 

Raid windows should be longer | have a longer cooldown on changing them. - yes, yes 

On deed lockpicking should be slightly harder to compensate I guess. - Nope already hard enough easier to get high ql locks then high lockpicking to pick it lol 

Deed and tower guard spawn rates need to be longer. - Yeah 

Priests should be more slightly more accessible. I think each priest should be able to dig, cut wood and mine. - Negative there needs to be some down side to it as well.

Scorn of libila needs to have a slightly longer cast time (2-3 seconds longer) and tangle weave should have a lower favor cost (20 favor) and a much shorter cooldown or have the cooldown removed. - Nope Nope Nope

Gems should be more plentiful. -Easy to get just go mining lol

You should also disclose what changes you made to weapons and armor or give us some way to find the stats ourselves. Let us lore our weapons and armor and see all the specific stats. - I am on the fence with this because revealing it just creates meta's and right now its fun to play around use non old meta things to see how they work out. 

Thank you for attending my ted talk. - who are you again ? 

Edited by Egard
  • Like 1

literally have depot, old hota, new hota and missions that give sleep powders and other small bonuses would be neat. Right now we only have a couple reasons to leave deed and raiding a base isnt one of them :P

• Like 3

I had to cross half the map to find at least some mobs to level up FS. That graph of aggro mobs is ridiculous. Isn't it accidentally swapped with the settings of Golden Valley?

Edited by Jaz

Its too late new pvp server is dying/ded. Idk how mob count got messed up but it defiantly hurt the server. Most of us are on freedom now don't see the point of living on pvp when you can hunt and craft on freedom with no risk. Get and @ on discord for pvp and all you gotta do is use a portal insta tp to pvp.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AceRifle said:

Its too late new pvp server is dying/ded. Idk how mob count got messed up but it defiantly hurt the server. Most of us are on freedom now don't see the point of living on pvp when you can hunt and craft on freedom with no risk. Get and @ on discord for pvp and all you gotta do is use a portal insta tp to pvp.

^^

Yeah pretty much