Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

WTS Rare Staff of Land

Since I'm unable to play at the moment due to internet issues, I am looking to gain some upkeep by selling one of my rarer items... a Rare Staff of Land. (I used a bone to make it rare, so it's a rare item in both ways this can be understood.)

Staff_of_Land.jpg

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Staff_of_land

Serious offers only please, and if you would via PM so I get a proper notification on my phone :) 

Edited by Yldrania
  • Like 1

Yldrania You could at least specify some order of magnitude for price value, it is a nice item and probably worth to have but no idea how much it is worth and how much to suggest (if 5s or 50s). 

26 minutes ago, Platyna said:

Yldrania You could at least specify some order of magnitude for price value, it is a nice item and probably worth to have but no idea how much it is worth and how much to suggest (if 5s or 50s). 

The last sale of a staff of land was in 2015 so there isn't much of a price range. I've had PC's between 3 and 4 Gold so far but I have no idea how much I'll actually end up selling it for.

• Like 1

Is the item rare (shining) or just really hard to find? It is not clear from the description.

the staff of land item you can no longer get it.

here is the info on it for those who are curious.

The staff of land is a cosmetic item that was given as a random gift to players who were premium at the time of the 10 year anniversary of Wurm which occurred in 2016. It was also a gift to Challenge winners.

When used as a weapon, the staff of land is equivalent to an iron staff.

you can only obtain from buying it from a player now.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Luttuosa said:

Is the item rare (shining) or just really hard to find? It is not clear from the description.

Both. Mine has been rare'd with a bone. I color coded my post and added this info.

Edited by Yldrania
  • Like 1

@eldarianthey were added to mystery boxes from the marks shop. So there is a small chance of getting them. 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2020 at 1:43 PM, eldarian said:

When used as a weapon, the staff of land is equivalent to an iron staff.

Does it dmg when used as a weapon? Can it be improved? Can it be enchanted?

Edited by Whane