Sign in to follow this  
Tilda

WTB Leatherworking potions or Kyklops bloods

I have now got one necklace thanks to an awesome friend who had lots of rift points, defo my lucky charm since  the glove I am working on went rare right after I put the necklace on lol. Anyway, will always be in the market for these in future, but now changing focus to finding some LW potions. If you have any of these or Kyklops bloods lying around please give me a shout.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working on the imp armor piece for journal and need all the help I can get :D so looking to buy one or more of the artisan necklace (full charge). Also after some LW potions. Please message me here or ingame with your price.

Edited by Tilda

The 80ql armor to clear off that tier of the journal, plus I like to use them when imping anything I'm skilling generally. I need to look at the journal again since I don't remember any 99ql item.

Anyway bumpity bump, looking for artisan necklaces!

Edited by Tilda
removed not needed chit chat detail :)

1 hour ago, Zarame said:

The 80ql armor? Or the 99ql item?

There is no 99ql item imp in the journal. It could appear as one of the old goals for the "winner" title.

There is however a "get 99 in a skill" now.

• Cat 1

99 skill yes. Im just 1.3 skill from completing it XD

bumpity, remembered to add also looking for LW potions