Sign in to follow this  
wipeout

[Duplicate] Rift beasts can climb stairs apperntly

First thing i see after a few days of being offline is a random doggo on my guard house now i am used to seeing animals inside(due to bridge) but the top floor? thats a new one also this is a lone doggo nothing else around that it would have come from

Can i keep him pretty please?

SPx47jG.pngcqCGary.png

• Like 5

Can you show me where the bridge is for this building?  For now I'm adding it to the beasts inside buildings because of bridges and steep slopes issue.  Will move it out if it only happens for you with rift beasts.  Thanks for the report.

• Like 2

Oh you wanna see the inside of it? sure thing here you go now note that front door(and inside one) has been rebuild because a drake decided to hide in that house before 
Did you know that drake's do not travel up floors when chasing people but trolls do? but drakes will bash the walls under the tile your standing on if your on a 2nd or higher floor in an "attempt" to get to you

Anyway can i please still keep the doggo as the kitty needs a friend mind you im using that place as my kitty pen he eats all the spider corpses and such that get stuck in my house and die soon after and i think his friend the hell horse eats them too although i havent seen that happen just yet

5mKu8cJ.jpg
5siW654.jpg

PqdIBdG.jpg

DupDWhm.jpg

Today the rift beast called over its manager as i think it got pissed that it was stuck ontop of my guard house for so long(all doors are locked) introducing the troll that walked through 2 locked doors
JVATYnx.jpg

This seems to be similar to the issues we have open with houses/bridges/highslopes.  Critters seem to be able to get inside on any of the floors.  I'll add this to the other oddities.  Thanks for all the details.

Other posts linked to this same issue:

On 7/10/2020 at 2:17 AM, Alectrys said:

This seems to be similar to the issues we have open with houses/bridges/highslopes.  Critters seem to be able to get inside on any of the floors.  I'll add this to the other oddities.  Thanks for all the details.

Other posts linked to this same issue:

Hide contents

eKr92sC.png

Todays farming has been postponed due to an invasion of trolls stealing my vegies