Sign in to follow this  
Kingsponge

Looking for jobs

Hello fellow Wurmians, I'm looking for jobs in order to start earning some money. I will take on any task you may need done. 
I would like to point out I've only been in game since early April so my skills are not exactly "great", my top five skills being Carpentry(42), Masonry(30), Stone Cutting(20), Mining(26) and Woodcutting(21).

I live in South of Indy a hop, skip and a jump away from Haven's Landing and have a boat to travel to other servers. 

Edited by Kingsponge

Come to play with us on Epic and i will give you the boat you want for free somebody else crafted ;)

If you still on freedom i need someone to panfill bowls with choped herb and water for tea. Will pay 2s per 1k filled and then emptied again. Im on cele

31 minutes ago, Kingsponge said:

Hello fellow Wurmians, I'm looking for jobs in order to start earning some money. I will take on any task you may need done. 
I would like to point out I've only been in game since early April so my skills are not exactly "great", my top five skills being Carpentry(42), Masonry(30), Stone Cutting(20), Mining(26) and Woodcutting(21).

I live in South of Indy a hop, skip and a jump away from Haven's Landing but unfortunately do not have a boat(something I'm trying to save up for) to travel off to other servers. Though I have my trusty steed to carry me across Indy. 

I can make a sailboat for you for free. Send me pm if interested. Just need someone to sail you to the border and I can summon you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zarame said:

If you still on freedom i need someone to panfill bowls with choped herb and water for tea. Will pay 2s per 1k filled and then emptied again. Im on cele

I'd be happy to 🙂

2 minutes ago, Kingsponge said:

I'd be happy to 🙂

You really dont want to :D Thats like chopping a herb. putting it in a bowl. then twice drag water into measuring jug 200g a time, then drag water to bowl. jez :DDD

You can put some rice in a pottery jar so you get 400g of water when you fill it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skatyna said:

You really dont want to :D Thats like chopping a herb. putting it in a bowl. then twice drag water into measuring jug 200g a time, then drag water to bowl. jez :DDD

You're not thinking with portals then.

Give Kingsponge 69 onions also @Zarame

He puts them into the bowls, drags the water in, then drags the onions to the next bowl. Rinse repeat. No measuring jug needed and the exact amount of water is there. Saves a few dozen clicks.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Madnath said:

You're not thinking with portals then.

Give Kingsponge 69 onions also @Zarame

He puts them into the bowls, drags the water in, then drags the onions to the next bowl. Rinse repeat. No measuring jug needed and the exact amount of water is there. Saves a few dozen clicks.

Oddly specific 🧐

My panfiller at the moment uses 4 herbs in measuring jug set at 500g. Gets him exactly a bit under 480g.

So the job is taken atm. But i will make 20 forges as soon as i can for hfc grind. I dont really need it. But id like my main to have 60 mind logic.and my priest to have 30. Praying 4 times in a row sure its nice.

I may send my priest to indy to summon you and get you to cele if you dont get a boat soon. Drop me a pm or find me on discord