Sign in to follow this  
Hammer

(Har) N16-The Northern Freedom Isles Market - *Largest Market Looking for villagers/merchants**updated 8/21

Thamorian is correct. :) We have a few open roles, or you can join up as a general helper.

Hello, I would really like to join as a general helper or farmer. I sent you a message with my discord info.

Thanks,

Edited by Lightrunner7

This deed is very large and we could use more help and new friends.

Welcome  SirTokemhatz, Thamoriam and LightRunner  

Looking forward to seeing all of you online in the next few hours and days.

• Like 1

[17:23:10] The settlement of The Northern Freedom Isles Market has just been founded by Turkeys.

Now accepting new members and villages for our alliance, the Wurm Trade Union.

I have updated the list of current roles and we need to fill a few slots. Anyone interested in joining can message Turkeys in game or send a private message here. Thanks.

Our settlement is the center of a growing alliance. Check out out alliance recruitment thread here: 

We are currently recruiting if anyone is interested in joining up. Send a message here or pm Turkeys on Harmony.

We have some openings for blacksmiths and other roles, take a look at our table in the original post and we are looking for villagers of all types. Any profession and any amount of playtime. Premium membership preferred. Pm here or send a message on Harmony to Turkeys. Thanks!

We've lost a couple people and gained a few. We're still recruiting if anyone is interested.

We're staying on Harmony. If your friends are going to Cadence, feel free to join up with us instead of being alone. We also like villages to join our alliance. We have around 20 villages in the trade alliance now. 

id love to join ign in game is Okiee, been playing past couple days, absolutely love this game

id be willing to become tailor or whatever else needed, i want a roll in a community. my current village is over saturated, id love to be a  member. Cheers

discord is Okiee #5187

Things have been quieting down on Harmony. Anyone interested in joining send me a message.