Sign in to follow this  
Wildelf

Farming growth too fast?

I just got my private server up and running for more than a day and I am happy with it except that farming is growing too fast. I was curious, cause I couldn't find a way to change the setting options. Does it has something to do with seed's QL? Or do I need to find a mod to reduce the growth speed?

At the meantime I will poke around and see if I can find that mod and I never use a mod before, hope it isn't hard to do.

Edited by Wildelf

Just as a comparison, Wurm Online is set to 24h between growth ticks

11 minutes ago, McGarnicle said:

Just as a comparison, Wurm Online is set to 24h between growth ticks

Wurm Online uses an entirely different system that grows fields at different times. If you want WO-like fields you can turn off "Crop tile poller split" in server features.

• Like 1

Ah 3.0 is what feel more realistic, thank you guys. Finally got my server up and running and enjoying it.

Glad to see another WU server up and running and being enjoyed!

58 minutes ago, solmark said:

Glad to see another WU server up and running and being enjoyed!

Yeah I been trying to find something else, just wasn't happy with WO. Some servers are alright, but I was looking for something more realistic and long lasting. This is private at the moment, dunno if I will open this or share. Gotta wait and see how things goes first. Most players doesn't like 1x action and 1x skill gain, beside this map is default creative map and was told that is 1k map. It got five random spawn points, if I share this players gonna need settlement token or a place to bank it. Cause this doesn't have free deed options.

I just like to live into the wilderness, there is no civilization around. Dunno if anyone like living in the wild like myself, I am a elf :)