Sign in to follow this  
MacOofer

Map annotations disappeared after maintenance

After today's'  maintenance restart, almost every map annotation has disappeared, private, village and Alliance.

Guess one of the hamsters snug out after their fancy haircut break ;)

Mac

1 hour ago, MacOofer said:

After today's'  maintenance restart, almost every map annotation has disappeared, private, village and Alliance.

Guess one of the hamsters snug out after their fancy haircut break ;)

Mac

Greetings,

Please do a full relog and verify if they're still gone. It does happen rarely that the map annotations do not fully load, and therefore cannot be displayed properly.

Thank you for you patience,

Jberg

• Like 1

did a full relog, or better said, logged back in in a few hours later, annotations still missing on all toons, same goes for other alliance members.

Mac

37 minutes ago, MacOofer said:

did a full relog, or better said, logged back in in a few hours later, annotations still missing on all toons, same goes for other alliance members.

Mac

What server is the issue appearing on?

Xanadu,

well for as far as ive seen, i havent been on other servers yet

Edited by MacOofer

not sure how that would be of influence of all annotations disappearing from all my toons: ally, village and private, them being parts of various villages and alliances, along with the same aspect of every other toon, of every person in my alliance has.

But no, the capital has not been changed.

2 hours ago, MacOofer said:

not sure how that would be of influence of all annotations disappearing from all my toons: ally, village and private, them being parts of various villages and alliances, along with the same aspect of every other toon, of every person in my alliance has.

But no, the capital has not been changed.

Sorry for dropping the ball on this issue. What characters on what servers does this affect? And what is the name of the village/alliance?

14 hours ago, Jberg said:

Sorry for dropping the ball on this issue. What characters on what servers does this affect? And what is the name of the village/alliance?

I'll try to make a more detailed, toon by toon report this weekend, so the team can have a better grand view of what is happening

I was asking because alliance notations are held by the Capital of the Alliance. If the Alliance capital changes those will change. 

It would not change village and personal, just Alliance notations.

Just been linked this thread by a CM. It would appear nearly 12 months later this bug still exists or has reappeared. following a server reset all of the alliance annotation on our map have disappeared. They haven't just disappeared for myself, it appears they have been removed for the whole of the alliance :( 

On 5/9/2021 at 2:51 AM, Pnutp said:

Just been linked this thread by a CM. It would appear nearly 12 months later this bug still exists or has reappeared. following a server reset all of the alliance annotation on our map have disappeared.

My words have been stolen.

+1!