Sign in to follow this  
atazs

There are no such things as "Steam servers" and "Steam WO"

Again, thanks for the outlook, now I think I have made my mind, will see some of you in the new lands!

• Like 2

If the Steam launch is a flop, that just means the new servers will get hooked up to the old ones a bit faster - if there's nobody there, then the reasons for keeping them separate go away.

Be aware, based on conversations that have been going on since it was announced, there are likely to be a lot of the current player base who will be jumping over to the new server when it launches, because hey, new server!  Jackal showed that determined grinders with detailed knowledge of the game will massively outstrip anyone else in terms of skills and output, so although this looks like everyone starting on an equal level, in 6 months or so, the new players will be significantly left behind.  But, unless you're fixated on being an uber merchant and making bank, this isn't a competition (pve, anyway), so the fact that others have higher skills than you matters not at all.  I fully expect there will be characters hitting 90-level skills inside of a few months after launch.

Some skills allow for hitting 80 skill in about two weeks (depending on sleep bonus usage). At 80 skill you can easily start selling items of your trade, from blacksmithing to 80 ql chain armours or platesets.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the dedicated grinders already selling in the first 2-3 weeks 80 ql tools/armor/bows/ etc. Weaponsmithing will obviously be slower.

CoC tools won't be available in the beginning nor path of knowledge bonuses. Vyn skill bonus will be gained easily.

I am curious to see how the market will look like a month after it launches.

As for the title thread, people simply use that nomenclature due to lack of proper server names to distinguish them. Thus = Steam Servers ( not connected to the WO legacy servers).

1 hour ago, elentari said:

Some skills allow for hitting 80 skill in about two weeks (depending on sleep bonus usage). At 80 skill you can easily start selling items of your trade, from blacksmithing to 80 ql chain armours or platesets.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the dedicated grinders already selling in the first 2-3 weeks 80 ql tools/armor/bows/ etc. Weaponsmithing will obviously be slower.

CoC tools won't be available in the beginning nor path of knowledge bonuses. Vyn skill bonus will be gained easily.

I am curious to see how the market will look like a month after it launches.

As for the title thread, people simply use that nomenclature due to lack of proper server names to distinguish them. Thus = Steam Servers ( not connected to the WO legacy servers).

Mining/prospecting/digging/woodcutting/saw all can be done to 90 in the same month on 1 toon with sparse sleep bonus usage a person who only does ws and is supplied with great tools by others and always higher ql of ore(ore ql is limiting factor and quantity too) can get there decently quickly too if they have a village backing them
Enchants wont come till month 2 for sure or maybe end of month 1 rarely
Things that you will see a lot is boats horse gear crates bulk and so on which will be nice to see bulk making up a big part of the market again

• Like 1