Sign in to follow this  
Vooch

New Festival Cove Halloween Haunted House Impalong 2020

I would love to help with fletching (99.11), but not sure I'll be traveling this weekend.

On 10/24/2020 at 2:31 PM, Jingerjas said:

I would love to help with fletching (99.11), but not sure I'll be traveling this weekend.

Eh, the Fletching bin is real empty this time around, I think there was one arrow in the bin last I checked today.

6 hours ago, Vooch said:

Lava Fiend Climbs Ladder Attacks Priests

https://newfestivalcove.com/?p=831

Vooch, I am on my deed now, I asked you yesterday if there is something needed, like raw resources, I can grab them and haul. I see that huge stack of PMs on your video, so I am attacking you here. :D

The Impalong is fantastic! 

Alot of work went into the event and it really shows.  Hope more people come along before the event ends and experiences it first hand 😀

Have had a great time.  Turned down 34s and got 5c instead, and had a blast doing so.  Thanks for all the fun, imps and casts!

Thanks for hosting such a great event. It was truly great to see so many amazing folks in one place once again.

I hope to see you all again one day. 

We still have 1 day left.  The event ends with a fireworks show.

If anybody missed the fireworks show, please please PLEASE watch the recording from Vooch's stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/783833305?t=2h30m9s

This is not a permanent link, the vod will be automatically deleted in 2 weeks. Vooch please make a highlight on Twitch and upload it to YouTube. This moment needs to be saved.

looks like the video has already been deleted

Edited by Fabricant
its gone
  • Like 1

Thank you to all those Wurm players out there that donated items, attended, enchanted, imped, prayed, and/or helped out to make New Festival Cove Impalong 2020 a huge success!

Thicket and I, hope we've satisfied those who've remembered Willow's Festival Cove glorious past, and we hope we've encouraged new players to really see what can be accomplished with Wurm Online.

Team work makes the dream work!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fabricant said:

If anybody missed the fireworks show, please please PLEASE watch the recording from Vooch's stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/783833305?t=2h30m9s

This is not a permanent link, the vod will be automatically deleted in 2 weeks. Vooch please make a highlight on Twitch and upload it to YouTube. This moment needs to be saved.

Just tried the link, video not available.  Would love to see the fireworks if it made it to youtube.

Very impressive. Great event. Impressive deed and effort. Thanks so much for such an awesome Impalong !

OP, your Discord link is inactive.

edit: never mind... I see that the Impalong is over. OOPS!

Edited by Ayuna

Thank you all for all the very positive comments during the event in Local chat!  You all rock, and I'm glad you all had fun!

Unfortunately, the Discord and Twitch links are now dead.  You simply had to show up to witness the glory.  If anything, it's an incentive to show up next year.

For those that saw the fireworks finale show, heard the music during the stream, saw me exclaim, "This is incredible!", be sure to forever seal it in your memory because your mind is one of the only few places it remains.  I do not have a copy of the video.  This single event was probably one of the greatest things I ever saw in a game because it took about 40-50 of us to pull it off.  My math was wrong, but I'll fix the spreadsheet for next year.

I'm not a streamer, but what I do know, is how to create incredible experiences.  This is not my first rodeo.

• Like 2

The final event at NFC Halloween Impalong !

Pytp3Uf.jpg

AwAuL7a.jpg

fxcoOyh.jpg

HMsDjzb.jpg

vhCNB1c.jpg

LIJSC2f.jpg

EqGwDgP.jpg

nZ5ZJBY.jpg

LiC1XdC.jpg

lqeR1LC.jpg

a5SQ3KE.jpg

HOJV8xI.jpg

Thank you Vooch for the amazing Imaplong, truly looking forward to next year!

💜 Sun

Edited by VelvetSun
  • Like 6

@VelvetSun:  Thank you so much for the fireworks pics!  That's all I have from that event.

@Platyna:  No one won the supreme compass worth 1.2 gold.  We'll try giving it away next year.  The odds of winning were 5% because there where 20 chests.  We had 20 DoND contests so the odds were someone would win, but it was not the case (pun intended) this year.

• Like 1