Sign in to follow this  
Vooch

New Festival Cove Halloween Haunted House Impalong 2020

Folks,

I've got some great news!

We made the Front Page of https://MassivelyOp.com today with the article entitled, "Elder Scrolls Online, Star Citizen, Project Gorgon, Champions Online, Warframe, SWG Legends, Wurm Online celebrate Halloween"!

As you may know, MassivelyOp is one of the biggest mmorpg gaming websites out there!

SPOILER ALERT:  If you want to see the Haunted House first-hand, don't watch the video, as it is much better as a first-hand experience, so you can see it for yourself!  Instead, of watching the video, come on over now, or next week while the impalong is going.  The NFC Haunted House opened yesterday on October 15th.

Edited by Vooch
  • Like 1

So excited to attend. I've only been playing about a month. So, if you see me wandering around as though I'm lost... I am. Give me a, "Hello! How are you?" =)

@Stanlee - I've added you to the Priest's list.  Thank you for joining it, as we need more Priests!  I will add the Priest list soon to the original post - hopefully, this weekend!

@Oluffus- Which priest-type is @Costas - [no name found, therefore; no priest-type found] ?  Fo, Magranon, Vynora, or Libila?

@lagston- Your room is reserved in NFC West Inn Room #W205.  Thank you for reserving early!

@Ulviirala-  Nhilfrynzyne [non-forum name] name was corrected, so that person is in the NFC East Inn in Room #E210.

@Chiqa- Your room is reserved for NFC West Inn Room #W206.  Thank you for reserving early!

@Oluffus- The room for Olufus [non-forum name] is reserved for NFC East Inn Room #302.  Thank you for reserving early!

5 hours ago, Skullripz said:

So excited to attend. I've only been playing about a month. So, if you see me wandering around as though I'm lost... I am. Give me a, "Hello! How are you?" 😃

Awesome!  U?

This looks amazing! 
I'm guessing Discord will be required to participate in games and such? (Headset triggers migraines, so I try to only use when absolutely necessary).

Also, couldn't find the rental cost for room reservations? 

I have no skill to offer, but I'll see what's left on the spreadsheet and send you whatever I can to help. 
(Still don't know if I'm able to attend, though I'm really trying to make myself go for it. Social things terrify me. 😅)

This looks like an amazing place to spend some time. Queen probably added a brick or two to a colossus there way back when with virtually no masonry skill.

This time Ladygodiva will come over and be a floating imper, where ever there is work to do. She would also like to reserve a room with sea view, minibar, and roomservice please :)

See you there

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

Hey there, I would love to come but I’m new (less than a month). I don’t know how to get there from Cadence. Is there someone I could hitch a ride with? I only have the starter tools That I could get imped. Any and all advice is appreciated.

You can't, this is SFI only event as it is impossible to cross between clusters. But you can make a new char and join us on good olde Inde. 😉 

Edited by Platyna

Ugh that stinks. I really don’t have the capacity to run an alt. Its all I can do to get on and skill up my main.

I can help with imping: Chain/ Plate/ Leather/ Shields/ Carp/ BS.

Also I can check if I find something as prizes.

@Amata  - We will most likely use Discord for logistics management and answering questions, especially if Local chat gets unmanageable.  Some games will be shown via Twitch: https://twitch.tv/the_vooch , such as "The Wheel of Boom, Doom, and Gloom".  Rooms and room reservations are FREE, as in beer, simply send my your character's name via this forum thread, and I will reserve a room for you.

@QueenRocks - Your wish is granted.  Your room reservation is:  Ladygodiva in NFC East Inn Room #E507 .  Additional Food is available in the Food Court (Southwest Imping Building 1st Floor) and additional Drinks are available at the Tavern (Southwest Imping Building 3rd Floor).

@Raidwiper - I wish you could attend the event.  If you change your mind, let us know.  @Platyna has shown the way you could get here, if you want.  If not, that's fine.

@Alkhadias - Thank you for joining the imping team!  If you can bring prizes, great!  We'll simply give out more prizes.

Everyone,

I've updated the inventory, donations, event schedule, priest's list, room reservations, and prize pool tonight.

I've added the Priest's List for the first time.  It's very important to let me know which if your Priests will show up so I can update the list properly.  Unfortunately, I'm late on this, and I doubt it's current.

Overall, I believe we're looking good on inventory.  We've received some commitments on acorns and source crystals, but we haven't received them yet.

The Sunday, October 25th Chessmatch between @Faeranvs @Griphythhas been moved UP 30 minutes, so it will start early, at 8:30 AM Central Time USA.

UPDATE:  Favor sits at 100,347 of our 1,000,000 goal, so Favor continues to be a point of concern for us.

Edited by Vooch

Please reserve a room for Agentqwarty.

Edit the Staff list #8 to be Agentqwarty ("a", not "e").

See you in a few hours!

Hey! Very cool. I would like to attend. I don't see an imper list, but if there is one and I missed it,,, I can imp the following to 70+:

Carpentry, Fine Carpentry, Masonry, Stone Cutting, Blacksmithing, Jewelry Smithing, Cloth Tailoring, and Leatherworking.

Also, can u save me a room, if one is still available?

Thanks and am looking forward to attending, if I can.

TeeeBOMB

I can imp Carpentry.  Skill 82.  If you could save me a room, that would be awesome.

Edited by Nirav
Forgot to add the last sentence

@AgentQwarty - I fixed your name on the staff list.  Thank you.

@TeeeBOMB - I added you to the Imper List.  Your room is at NFC West Inn Room #W309.

@Nirav - I added you to the Imper List.  Your room is at NFC West Inn Room #W308.

Edited by Vooch

Will there be arena to fight over this booze?

Or some kind of Wurm Royale? 

Hey,

Looking forward to this as it will be my first impalong on WO.

My Lib priest just reached 70 chan yesterday if there is need for more help casting, priest ingame name is Libella.

not mutch help in my main Stinboi but got Blacksmith and Carpentry above 70 if needed.

I also would like to reserve a room, thanks.

I've been at Impalong for a while, helped with some imping. 

This is so well organised event in such a great deed. I love it and recommend everyone to come here get their stuff imped. Lots of great peeps came from all over the Freedom and we still got a booze. 

btw. don't start arena event without me, i'm gonna fight for this booze. 
Yeah it's really shame i can't be online for most of a day. 

@Stinboi- Yes, we could use some help with enchanting.  I'd like for your Lib priest to start a Libila Collosus for me if you don't mind... the first brick is fine... let me know when you're here if you can do it, and i'll show you where.  Your room reservation is NFC West Inn Room #W303.

@Alkhadias- Thank you for the kind remarks!

Edited by Vooch
clarity on west inn

I'm gonna be a little late getting there storm messed up my internet yesterday but will be on my way today.

4 hours ago, Vooch said:

@Stinboi- Yes, we could use some help with enchanting.  I'd like for your Lib priest to start a Libila Collosus for me if you don't mind... the first brick is fine... let me know when you're here if you can do it, and i'll show you where.  Your room reservation is NFC West Inn Room #W303.

@Alkhadias- Thank you for the kind remarks!

i will sail over in 2-3 hours, i let you know when i arrive.