Sign in to follow this  
Badvoc

Lockpicking on Freedom

I would like to suggest we allow lock picking items off deed when the person who locked said item has been inactive 3 months.

This would allow people an easier time to clean up areas where there is a ton of "locked" rubbish and give the lockpick skill a little use on freedom.

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

that will only help you get inside the locked item ;) 

not to take away the locked item, since it proberly is planted and that wont go away couse you lockpick it .

3 months is too short imo

but +1 for the idea

• Like 1

I'm for it as well, more freedom to clean up old areas is what I'm after.

• Like 1

I 100% agree with this. As well as stuff on your own deed(that you mayor) that may have been left by someone that hasn't returned in 3 months.

no lockpicking on freedom. Its carebear play mode servers so lockpicking is not part of it. Want to pick stuff? go pvp servers. -1

Edited by Skatyna
  • Like 1

If you want locked stuff, let it decay. 

Many people play off deed and they deserve to own items too.

• Like 4

Given that there is a workaround (lava tile) I'd say add it in or remove the workaround.

12 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Its not so much wanting peoples stuff but the option to get rid of the ton of rubbish out there. is there really anything of value in these 100's of bsbs and fsbs 

15 hours ago, Skatyna said:

no lockpicking on freedom. Its carebear play mode servers so lockpicking is not part of it. Want to pick stuff? go pvp servers. -1

ITs not a PvP skill, maybe we should stop the ability to make and transport items between Carebear and chaos eh?  I see no downside to the PvP world by allowing the "carebears" as you put it the ability to clean up the local areas. Can you give a valid reason how using lockpicking to help with this would cause imbalance or spoil game play?

12 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

As I said inactive accounts would have no effect with people that play off deed, already a system which increases decay for buildings after 3 months, should be the same for FsB's / BSB etc. If an account is inactive for 3 months good chance everything they have off deed would be gone also.

22 hours ago, Maiya said:

that will only help you get inside the locked item ;) 

not to take away the locked item, since it proberly is planted and that wont go away couse you lockpick it .

Very good point.

I get what your saying,So maybe have items auto unplant after 3 months inactive also?

Is there any real downside to this, I mean no one really leaves anything of real value in these things, so it is just the ability to clean up and return areas back to the wild for new players easier.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Badvoc said:

Its not so much wanting peoples stuff but the option to get rid of the ton of rubbish out there. is there really anything of value in these 100's of bsbs and fsbs 

ITs not a PvP skill, maybe we should stop the ability to make and transport items between Carebear and chaos eh?  I see no downside to the PvP world by allowing the "carebears" as you put it the ability to clean up the local areas. Can you give a valid reason how using lockpicking to help with this would cause imbalance or spoil game play?

As I said inactive accounts would have no effect with people that play off deed, already a system which increases decay for buildings after 3 months, should be the same for FsB's / BSB etc. If an account is inactive for 3 months good chance everything they have off deed would be gone also.

Very good point.

I get what your saying,So maybe have items auto unplant after 3 months inactive also?

Is there any real downside to this, I mean no one really leaves anything of real value in these things, so it is just the ability to clean up and return areas back to the wild for new players easier.

If you want to clean the area, increase decay on items. That has been suggested and would do exactly what you want.

Or make a lava tile and push it there.

Or push the item off deed into a small cave and collapse the entrance.

This is what people do when they drop a deed in a place that has items they want gone. Oh? You dont want to drop a deed there? Then leave the items alone. They aren't yours. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Skatyna said:

Well you can always pick your own locks on Freedom so the carebear polemics do not hold water. Carebears can master lockpicking, ways harder with other stealing skills (there was a way but i forgot, sthg with traps iirc :) ). In fact, lockpicking is fun, even on Freedom, and without any concrete plans to pvp.  But I am also not for the suggestion. And agree to Angelklaine.

Edited by Ekcin
addendum

6 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

If you want to clean the area, increase decay on items. That has been suggested and would do exactly what you want.

Or make a lava tile and push it there.

Or push the item off deed into a small cave and collapse the entrance.

This is what people do when they drop a deed in a place that has items they want gone. Oh? You dont want to drop a deed there? Then leave the items alone. They aren't yours. 

The current system is flawed, the amount of land that has a ton of crap around is insane. I spend a fair amount of time cleaning up, dumping it someplace isn't really helping, just moving the problem. Again I see no reason to allow people the chance to remove some clutter or rubbish when the person who left the item has been in game for 3 months or even a little longer if that would be better.

Theres a old deed area that has a ton of this rubbish near to me, now I have played around 3 months and some of these items haven't take a single tick of damage, that's not right.

6 hours ago, Badvoc said:

The current system is flawed, the amount of land that has a ton of crap around is insane. I spend a fair amount of time cleaning up, dumping it someplace isn't really helping, just moving the problem. Again I see no reason to allow people the chance to remove some clutter or rubbish when the person who left the item has been in game for 3 months or even a little longer if that would be better.

Theres a old deed area that has a ton of this rubbish near to me, now I have played around 3 months and some of these items haven't take a single tick of damage, that's not right.

If they haven't taken a single tick of damage then they must be on deed or bugged. If they are bugged, call a GM and have them fix it.

Now if you are saying that just to push your narrative and actually mean "not much damage" then all that's needed is to increase decay, which will help solve the problem. Keep in mind furniture and planted items can be imped to reduce decay.

How about this example. I knew two guys (Vernex and his friend) who played off deed for most of their Wurm career. Vernex would imp the building walks, BSBs, FSBs, furniture, literally everything to pretty high levels to reduce decay. He would then live there with his partner and just play the game.

Now lets assume for a moment that Vernex had to go afk for a while (maybe he is in the Reserve and has to be gone for about 3 months). He imps all his stuff, secures it, and then logs off. Under your rule, he would come back to an empty house and looted BSBs/FSBs. Now I ask you this, is that fair for Vernex?

3 months is a very short amount of time. Now I realize that this is a very arbitrary amount of time, and that it can be increased to 6, 9 months or even a year. But you are missing the point. This stuff is not yours and you have no right to decide where it should be just because it is an eyesore to you. If you want it moved or gone, deed the place, move the stuff, and put it out of sight. But you want to be able to do this for free, because you don't want to pay, because you don't want to claim the place. So why are you so insistent on "cleaning up"? It's not your place after all, and you don't want it.

The person who has taken a break for however long has the same right you have to make an undeeded area look the way they want it: none. But you know what they have a right to? To keep their stuff.  There are mechanics in place to do what you want. Just because you don't find them conveninet doesn't mean you should inconvenience everyone else to get your way. And if you don't think its an inconvenience, I refer you to the Vernex example above. No lockpicking on freedom. Period.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

If they haven't taken a single tick of damage then they must be on deed or bugged. If they are bugged, call a GM and have them fix it.

Now if you are saying that just to push your narrative and actually mean "not much damage" then all that's needed is to increase decay, which will help solve the problem. Keep in mind furniture and planted items can be imped to reduce decay.

How about this example. I knew two guys (Vernex and his friend) who played off deed for most of their Wurm career. Vernex would imp the building walks, BSBs, FSBs, furniture, literally everything to pretty high levels to reduce decay. He would then live there with his partner and just play the game.

Now lets assume for a moment that Vernex had to go afk for a while (maybe he is in the Reserve and has to be gone for about 3 months). He imps all his stuff, secures it, and then logs off. Under your rule, he would come back to an empty house and looted BSBs/FSBs. Now I ask you this, is that fair for Vernex?

3 months is a very short amount of time. Now I realize that this is a very arbitrary amount of time, and that it can be increased to 6, 9 months or even a year. But you are missing the point. This stuff is not yours and you have no right to decide where it should be just because it is an eyesore to you. If you want it moved or gone, deed the place, move the stuff, and put it out of sight. But you want to be able to do this for free, because you don't want to pay, because you don't want to claim the place. So why are you so insistent on "cleaning up"? It's not your place after all, and you don't want it.

The person who has taken a break for however long has the same right you have to make an undeeded area look the way they want it: none. But you know what they have a right to? To keep their stuff.  There are mechanics in place to do what you want. Just because you don't find them conveninet doesn't mean you should inconvenience everyone else to get your way. And if you don't think its an inconvenience, I refer you to the Vernex example above. No lockpicking on freedom. Period.

But you suggested increasing decay so his stuff would decay anyway? So how come your fine for his stuff to decay faster but not have someone able to lockpick an bsb to remove it? You also suggested lava so again your not worried about your example guys stuff but worried about the use of lockpick on freedom, can I ask why?

you also say no lockpicking on freedom, you can lockpick on freedom now, so should that be removed?

increasing decay would work fantastic for cleaning up but that would make living off deed harder, why make things harder for the free player, that's just crazy?  My idea wouldn't impact the free player just the inactive one, I am trying to find a way that means inactive peoples rubbish is removed so the land doesn't look like a junk yard, I mean people don't leave that much stuff that's valuable anyway it is pretty much just junk.

your example would be so rare and if you want to save your stuff do whats been said a 1000 times deed it and put enough upkeep to keep it safe for the time away or just put your items in a high quality house, that would keep it safe as I wouldn't want houses to be able to be lockpicked no matter how long the person was inactive, houses decay at just the right rate imo, just the 1000's of crap bsb / fsb's out there.

From what I understand theres a workaround anyway, so I don't see the problem with making clean up a little easier and not have to use "workarounds", after a set amount of time, make it 4 months of inactive then to be safe. Its crazy houses decay faster than the boxes around,, I really cant see a downside. 

this would also help clean up the data base and reduce load on servers, less items less checks just better imo.

if you picked the lock it wouldn't change if its planted or not, there's a maul for removing stuff you don't want.

this change wouldn't help clean up areas as much as you think it would, just makes looting disbanded deeds more profitable, but thats probably the hidden angle being pushed.

• Like 4

I have a high quality locked and planted FSB on my deed perimeter as well as several other items, they decay is very slow, the lock picking should be an option e.g. for abandoned carts and containers, or at least an ability to destroy them. Many people, me including, like to keep their deeds and perimeters well-kept. Definitely +1. 

2 minutes ago, Platyna said:

I have a high quality locked and planted FSB on my deed perimeter as well as several other items, they decay is very slow, the lock picking should be an option e.g. for abandoned carts and containers, or at least an ability to destroy them. Many people, me including, like to keep their deeds and perimeters well-kept. Definitely +1. 

There are ways available, and destroying other players stuff doesn't have to be among them.  Perhaps recall that your deed is your deed, but its perimeter is not actually yours.  You are given a certain amount of privileged access it isn't actually on your deed is it?  

30 minutes ago, Badvoc said:

My idea wouldn't impact the free player just the inactive one,

Think again.  How do you decide the difference?  And even then, someone could be inactive for a whole bunch of very good reasons that don't justify taking away all their stuff so they don't have it when they come back. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheTrickster said:

Think again.  How do you decide the difference?  And even then, someone could be inactive for a whole bunch of very good reasons that don't justify taking away all their stuff so they don't have it when they come back. 

Inactive not logging into the game for say 3/4 months on any server.

30 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

if you picked the lock it wouldn't change if its planted or not, there's a maul for removing stuff you don't want.

this change wouldn't help clean up areas as much as you think it would, just makes looting disbanded deeds more profitable, but thats probably the hidden angle being pushed.

maybe after the 3/4 months make the item auto un plant. ( again just the items that litter around, no lamps etc )

Maybe increase the damage done by the destroy action then after 3 months of inactive that would be just as good, happy to be able to remove these items one way or another. It just seems BsB and FsB seem to last way longer than they should, so many places where all the houses are gone, some pavement but these are still fine, cant be right.

5 hours ago, Badvoc said:

But you suggested increasing decay so his stuff would decay anyway? So how come your fine for his stuff to decay faster but not have someone able to lockpick an bsb to remove it? You also suggested lava so again your not worried about your example guys stuff but worried about the use of lockpick on freedom, can I ask why?

Because you dont get access to the contents to the looted item, and it requires you to actually put effort to do it. A lava tile takes time and requires you to turn the area to rock first, which may not be possible in certain areas close to the water base. On the alternative you need to drop a deed first so you got to have an invested interest in the area before you mess with the guy's items.

Neither give you access to the items inside the container so it eliminates anyone there just for the items, which is probably what you really want, since no solution is good enough if it doesn't give you the item contents.

Increased decay off deed, off house has been discussed and its possible to do. Simply put your stuff inside your house and vioala! Problem solved. 

5 hours ago, Badvoc said:

It just seems BsB and FsB seem to last way longer than they should, so many places where all the houses are gone, some pavement but these are still fine, cant be right.

This is because bsbs and fsbs are often hand-me-downs or deliveries that are generally higher ql than the house itself. A 70ql bsb will likely last longer than a 20ql house, which is the limit of ql a non-prem player can achieve.

• Like 1

This would add depth to adventuring, exploring and even locksmithing on Freedom.

Adventuring by allowing players to get loot from abandoned settlements they discover.

Locksmithing by giving a reason for this profession other than making locks for chaos - lockpicks for freedom.

And lockpicking itself of course. This would be something that only explorers that want to have an edge over others will train. It's quite hard to level up.

On 6/19/2020 at 12:03 AM, Nomadikhan said:

I'm for it as well, more freedom to clean up old areas is what I'm after.

Clearing out areas could be handled in different ways, I think.

But then again, if lockpicking would be used for that, I imagine it will be a service traded in-game to people looking to clear their deed area of abanoned storage stuff.  

On 6/18/2020 at 10:31 PM, Syhl said:

3 months is too short imo

but +1 for the idea

I wonder if it would be possible, based on server logs, for the devs to conduct a data analysis project to see patters for players logging behavior such as when they are not actually leaving the game, just taking a short break.

I once lost my stuff for not actively playing. I had a non-deeded place on an Epic server, and it was decaying more and more, but didn't have time to repair it. At some point  a patch or something was introduced that caused massive decay on all structures and my fellow kingdom players probably thought I left the game and raided my place. My biggest concern was that my beautiful homestead decayed, not that I lost a lot of stuff.

But on epic stuff is easier to get back than on Freedom. And I can see people getting frustrated over this. Of course if you are away from the game for months in a row, you can't expect your stuff to be waiting there. It either decays or is taken by others.

So I think making sure that the player has actually taken an extended leave from the game and not simply not having time to login is very important. So this needs to be directly tied to login times and not some decay mechanic.

I also saw in replies here that people should put their stuff in houses and such. Keep in mind that when players take short unexpected leaves it's probably because players encounter something in their lives that doesn't allow them to log often or at all: exams, school, emergencies etc.

So my point is in short:

• Allowing lockpicking will add depth to exploration.
  • It will give more purpose to locksmithing on freedom.
  • More purpose to lockpicking skill on freedom.
  • Possibly a new service people can sell/buy for clearing areas of abandoned locked items.
  • BUT I think we need to make there won't be the situation where people aren't able to log for some time and find all their stuff taken.

5 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Because you dont get access to the contents to the looted item, and it requires you to actually put effort to do it. A lava tile takes time and requires you to turn the area to rock first, which may not be possible in certain areas close to the water base. On the alternative you need to drop a deed first so you got to have an invested interest in the area before you mess with the guy's items.

Neither give you access to the items inside the container so it eliminates anyone there just for the items, which is probably what you really want, since no solution is good enough if it doesn't give you the item contents.

Increased decay off deed, off house has been discussed and its possible to do. Simply put your stuff inside your house and vioala! Problem solved. 

This is because bsbs and fsbs are often hand-me-downs or deliveries that are generally higher ql than the house itself. A 70ql bsb will likely last longer than a 20ql house, which is the limit of ql a non-prem player can achieve.

I said in a post further up increase the damage to destroy on items which belong to people who have gone inactive and I would be happy, not fussed about gain a few veggies or a ton of wood scraps, but bringing areas back to a wild state would hopeful give better areas for new people to settle.

Lava tiles is a crappy way to conduct clean up.

you can build "loot houses" very quickly it seems to get peoples stuff so again your arguments fall flat and it seems your only interest is to stop lockpicking having a use on freedom, which I just don't understand. IMO pvp and freedom should have 0 item cross over, I think the new server set up is interesting, where skills transfers and not items.

All skills should have a use on freedom and on PvP servers, You have came up with no valid reason as to why lockpick couldn't be used to help with clean up, you talk about deeding over items, I can do that when a guy is active and steal his stuff now, would be a horrible thing to do, but can be done. 

The idea is to make areas look nice again, not have 100's of lava tiles all over the world just to clean up items which are abandoned. Even of someone wanted to loot a full BsB that belongs to an abandoned player is that such a problem? I mean already some go around searching for old deeds which have fallen to raid them, since this is a sandbox and people want to play this way, what's wrong with that? I bet the time and effort to reward is very low, I mean anyone with any sense if "taking a break" would have all valuables on the character not left lying around anyway. 

Also its simple for players, have a deed and upkeep while your taking a break and theres 0 problems with decay, be active and again 0 problems, we are talking about when people leave the game and don't come back, we active players should be able to clean up.

4 hours ago, Badvoc said:

I said in a post further up increase the damage to destroy on items which belong to people who have gone inactive and I would be happy, not fussed about gain a few veggies or a ton of wood scraps, but bringing areas back to a wild state would hopeful give better areas for new people to settle.

Lava tiles is a crappy way to conduct clean up.

you can build "loot houses" very quickly it seems to get peoples stuff so again your arguments fall flat and it seems your only interest is to stop lockpicking having a use on freedom, which I just don't understand. IMO pvp and freedom should have 0 item cross over, I think the new server set up is interesting, where skills transfers and not items.

All skills should have a use on freedom and on PvP servers, You have came up with no valid reason as to why lockpick couldn't be used to help with clean up, you talk about deeding over items, I can do that when a guy is active and steal his stuff now, would be a horrible thing to do, but can be done. 

The idea is to make areas look nice again, not have 100's of lava tiles all over the world just to clean up items which are abandoned. Even of someone wanted to loot a full BsB that belongs to an abandoned player is that such a problem? I mean already some go around searching for old deeds which have fallen to raid them, since this is a sandbox and people want to play this way, what's wrong with that? I bet the time and effort to reward is very low, I mean anyone with any sense if "taking a break" would have all valuables on the character not left lying around anyway. 

Also its simple for players, have a deed and upkeep while your taking a break and theres 0 problems with decay, be active and again 0 problems, we are talking about when people leave the game and don't come back, we active players should be able to clean up.

You are assuming everyone has to live on a deed and that off deed living is not a valid option.

You are assuming everyone keeps valuables on their person and not on chests.

You are assuming everyone that leaves for long periods of time had the time to prepare for that absence.

You are assuming only fsbs and bsbs are the only locked items people leave behind.

You are assuming that not getting to the valuables is an issue of "right or wrong."

You are assuming that things need to happen quickly in Wurm and thats why lockpicking instead of lava or deeds is okay.

That's a lot of assumptions.

There are many ways to skin a cat. There are many ways currently available to do what you want. Just because its not convenient to you doesn't mean it needs to be changed.

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

You are assuming everyone has to live on a deed and that off deed living is not a valid option.

You are assuming everyone keeps valuables on their person and not on chests.

You are assuming everyone that leaves for long periods of time had the time to prepare for that absence.

You are assuming only fsbs and bsbs are the only locked items people leave behind.

You are assuming that not getting to the valuables is an issue of "right or wrong."

You are assuming that things need to happen quickly in Wurm and thats why lockpicking instead of lava or deeds is okay.

That's a lot of assumptions.

There are many ways to skin a cat. There are many ways currently available to do what you want. Just because its not convenient to you doesn't mean it needs to be changed.

Simple question then, why is lockpicking on freedom such a bad idea in your mind?

Its fine for people to play off deed but the game is set up in such a way to use a quote I have been told many times since I started playing " deed it or lose it"

I understand there is many items that are locked, but by far the most items I run across is the tons of discarded bsbs and fsbs, followed by chests. But if you have to leave the game its simple, pick your important items up.

Also your assuming people who are cleaning up areas don't work to do it, lockpicking is still a skill that would need to be leveled, the higher the skill the easier cleaning up forgotten items would be, that's the way the game should work.

We can both play the assuming game but that would be childish, games evolve and maybe the long term players refusal to change is why the servers have such a low amount of players, cheesing mechanics isn't good game design, explain to me how a new player is to know lava tiles are a good way to clean up an area?  Surely seeing something locked and then when said new player checks skills can see we have a lockpick skill, doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that's the skill to use, which new player will go ohh look a locked item , better make a lava tile to get rid. Also wants wrong if a new player comes across a locked fsb and gets some free veggies as he unlocked it, I don't see this as being game breaking in anyway. 

Maybe you earn a lot of silver casting lava tiles and this is the real reason your against change?

So I will ask again, since we have rules for faster decay after 3 months of not logging in on houses why would a system of items un planting after say 3 months and lockpicking abandoned items after 3 months not be a good idea, give me a good reason, explain to me why lockpicking shouldn't be used on freedom? It should also be tired to the locks not the item, as I understand these items can be traded and sold, after 3/4 months of not logging in to any server any padlocks that person attached should become lockpick-able and any items they planted should un-plant.

And if players want to leave for 5/6 months and don't have a deed they shouldn't expect there stuff to be still there.

And if some skills have no use on freedom as a newer player to wurm, these skills should be greyed so we know. 

Thank you for the debate on this subject, its important to thrash out any new ideas with good and bad points instead of going +1 or -1 and if my tone come across as blunt its not meant that way at all.

1 hour ago, Badvoc said:

Simple question then, why is lockpicking on freedom such a bad idea in your mind?

Because there are many instances in which this can be abused. Just as with the alts argument, what defines an inactive person? Also, how do you know that stuff has been abandoned? Some "ruins" are not obvious at all, and what you may think its a ruin might be someone's place.

I wont try to be naive. I get what you mean though, and in a way I agree. But the reason why I am so much against lockpicking on Freedom is because I am a Chaos player and I have seen the effects of people who want to use it to troll others. Enemy player shows up, picks your boat, then claims it and drops his 90+ql lock on it. Rip your boat. Now take that idea to freedom and consider the fact that player could remain active for years? Now we're back at square one, and all you achieved with allowing lockpicking on Freedom is for people to be able to loot stuff that they shouldn't otherwise loot.

1 hour ago, Badvoc said:

Its fine for people to play off deed but the game is set up in such a way to use a quote I have been told many times since I started playing " deed it or lose it"

This quote is a very grey area, because you can potentially still loose stuff with it deeded, just as you can secure stuff without a deed. I see no reason for that to change.

1 hour ago, Badvoc said:

I understand there is many items that are locked, but by far the most items I run across is the tons of discarded bsbs and fsbs, followed by chests. But if you have to leave the game its simple, pick your important items up.

Also your assuming people who are cleaning up areas don't work to do it, lockpicking is still a skill that would need to be leveled, the higher the skill the easier cleaning up forgotten items would be, that's the way the game should work.

With the quality of locks most people use on freedom (freedomers have no need to level lockpicking or locksmithing in general) you can lockpick most locks with 15 lockpicking skill, so that's not a big grind. Plus you are forgetting the tons of Chaos accounts with high lockpicking. Guess who would get a kick out of enabling lockpicking on Freedom?

1 hour ago, Badvoc said:

Maybe you earn a lot of silver casting lava tiles and this is the real reason your against change?

I have a PoP character that can make tiles for years. I have made 2 silver total out of all the lava tiles I've created. In contrast I have casted countless laval tiles for free for people. Ask @Ohana

1 hour ago, Badvoc said:

And if players want to leave for 5/6 months and don't have a deed they shouldn't expect there stuff to be still there.

Why? Who died and made you king? Why can't they secure the stuff they want to keep and come back to it later? Why do you get to decide what they should expect or not? What about the many Chaos players that don't have a deed on Freedom and need to take a break? Why isn't it okay for them to anchor some chests or bsbs/fsbs or make a 2x2 and stash stuff in it? Or in their boats? This is a presumtive statement.

1 hour ago, Badvoc said:

And if some skills have no use on freedom as a newer player to wurm, these skills should be greyed so we know. 

Why? what do you mean greyed? So they cannot be used? What if I want to grind lockpicking on Freedom for when I go to chaos? Or what if I want to grind lockpicking so I can open small chests/empty bsbs/fsbs that have a lock on them? I've found many of these, picked them up, then lockpicked them to use later. In fact, I have one in my deed right now that I am working on lockpicking. It has its uses.

1 hour ago, Badvoc said:

Thank you for the debate on this subject, its important to thrash out any new ideas with good and bad points instead of going +1 or -1 and if my tone come across as blunt its not meant that way at all.

Not at all! Everyone that knows me knows that I love these debates. I'll shoot any idea full of holes so we can expose them and make them better!

• Like 2