Sign in to follow this  
Cipacadrinho

Animal UI

Hi!

You know how for casted spells you can tick a box in settings to make the text change color?

Can you make it so that when you examine a mob their good traits will be green then neutral traits would be yellow and the bad traits would be red?

Could make so that after a certain level of animal husbandry they would show in the tooltip for the animal too or if that would be too big of a text box then on the expanded tooltip thingy.

It would be a good quality of life improvement and will also help new players intuitively deduce that there are bad traits neutral traits and good traits in the game and even tho some will want to go on the wurmwiki and find out what the effect of each of the traits is the majority will just be able to deduce: all green traits good animal, red and yellow food! 

• Like 2

+1 I love this idea! It would make examining creatures and using animal husbandry skills much more intuitive and not quite so confusing for players who aren't as familiar with the traits.

Dialog window with info you say?

Can we just get fancy small or bigger icons telling us same thing... and pointing over them .. telling us the traits? or have it combined.. "a picture's worth a 1000 words"

(in this case a few.. small ones to tell the bigger picture glue factory or cart-puller)

1. +1 I have many animals with at least half a dozen traits and reading though each and every one on each animal I'm thinking of breeding or giving to someone is a bit much.