Sign in to follow this  
ChampagneDragon

*SOLD* Deed, Nysa, Central Indy (big nature deed)

I'm ready to sell my deed, Nysa, located at K/L 19/20 on in game map, north Crystal Lake.

kOpxwPF.jpg?1

This was set up for critters, critters, and farming. There are three separate stable buildings, and five large pastures all with enchanted grass. The farm area is roughly 1200 tiles .

Enchanted grass pastures (6x8, 6x11, 6x8 and 6x11) with stables along the back ( 18 1x2 stables and one left as 2x2)

95eziDx.jpg

Stable #2 18 1x4 pens

JWxlZDT.jpg

Stable #3 25 1x3 pens 3 1x2

6rhZ5Qa.jpg

two warehouse type buildings 5x7 and 5x4 two story, courtyard between them. Ramps on both to second floor. Between the two buildings are clay and peat tiles.

back

OpUQvzX.jpg

Side

zKZ6HsI.jpg

Behind is an off deed area for planting rice or reed

L91sVI6.jpg

Mine is NOT the strong part of this deed, although there is one marble vein and four (five?) iron veins exposed

h2FhVfM.jpg

Farm area

4NPhAYB.jpg

Mansion facing waterfront 

WJMgxpx.jpg

9zSxSZ9.jpg

There is also a pretty little chapel, which I put off deed this month to reduce upkeep (marble and slate), along with a dockhouse (slate and sandstone)

QFOK1Dp.jpg

3vpwYmU.jpg

Orchards: Lemon (partially on deed, again a victim of downsizing) apple, (off) maple (off) orange (partially on) and in front of the mansion there are lavender, roses, camellia, and hazelnuts. (Had cherry there, blocked everything). Grapes next to deed, along with some oaks planted behind deed

I'm not sure what it's worth TBH, or even if it will sell. PM me offers. I'll give it a week and decide.

Edited by ChampagneDragon
  • Like 5

I like the off deed rice/reed/canal area in the back. Looks nice. Looks like you put your heart and soul into this. Why are you selling?

9 hours ago, Whane said:

I like the off deed rice/reed/canal area in the back. Looks nice. Looks like you put your heart and soul into this. Why are you selling?

There are several reasons, but probably the biggest is I built this around nature skills. I've hit 90 nature, burned out on farming, and decided to try something completely new. I'm currently building a deed into the side of a mountain. 

New deed getting started 

94985VZ.jpg

tcM3jU3.jpg

• Like 1

deed still up for sale? or sold? if its still up for sale, il offer 40s since your at 30

Edited by elvinblade

On 6/27/2020 at 11:04 PM, elvinblade said:

deed still up for sale? or sold? if its still up for sale, il offer 40s since your at 30

If you want it, it's yours. Message me in game to arrange transfer.

7 hours ago, Ismira said:

If still available I am interested.

message me in game. I'm off for the night, and will be sporadic Wednesday, since I am going on a short vacation Thursday. I'll be back Tuesday.

Yes, it's still available. Elvinblade hasn't gotten back with me.

21 hours ago, ChampagneDragon said:

message me in game. I'm off for the night, and will be sporadic Wednesday, since I am going on a short vacation Thursday. I'll be back Tuesday.

Yes, it's still available. Elvinblade hasn't gotten back with me.

Heyo sorry, its my bad. Work got really nuts for me and iv just kinda been coming home and falling asleep right away lol, anyways will try you in game, if your not online and its still for sale my ingame name is silverback