Sign in to follow this  
phennexion

[Harmony Bay Area] N19 Verdant Bay Recruitment! COASTAL CITY!

PvRmPhE.png

We have TONS of land, and lots of coastal space left :) Flat village heirarchy and lots of active friendly players.

Village structure

We're mature, progressive, hard working and dedicated to the village goals. Feel free to pursue your wurm goals or help make the greatest wurm village ever!

Our goal is to create a HUGE deed with many monuments to our greatness, have the greatest crafters and enchanters. We will have unparalleled teamwork and commitment to the overall goal. Everyone is super friendly and we are happy to accept hardcore gamers and casuals alike!

Visit our discord documents channel for our strategy and planning!

How to help plan/join the Village

Pm in game Phenne, Rawsdaur, Galexion, or Alarathris or here on the wurm forums!

Edited by phennexion
  • Like 5

OMG I was just thinking how I was going to miss the experience of Newspring City with the new launch. So glad you’ll be building it again and I expect a project as grand as the Newspring Tunnel to happen again. Just please avoid painting all the walls different colors so the city doesn’t turn into Newspring Favela again lol.

Edited by Aeryck
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Aeryck said:

OMG I was just thinking how I was going to miss the experience if Newspring City with the new launch. So glad you’ll be building it again and I expect a project as grand as the Newspring Tunnel to happen again. Just please avoid painting all the walls different colors so the city doesn’t turn into Newspring Favela again lol.

I believe we'll have to establish a homeowners association this time around eh

3 hours ago, ArthurHawkwing said:

Strange I never heard of any of these Villages,

Literally made Wurm World News back in 2014 :P, - note this village was built with all brand new chars, no veteran chars were allowed at the time

Lit

Edited by phennexion
  • Like 4

That looks really good, shame he hasn't made any since 2014

I guess Wurm fatigue got to him in the end. 

Oh man I forgot about the expansion drama. I had my own settlement annexed twice before I gave up and just joined the city lol. Awesome video, brings back good memories.

• Like 1

I played on Jackal with Phennexion and the gang, and it was a ton of fun.  Everyone was always down to help out.  I joined pretty late on Jackal, and they didn't mind helping me get everything set up so I could contribute.  I'll definitely be joining up again on the steam server!  I'm excited to start all over again 😅

Thing gonna be like Jbergs deed on Pristine launch?  If so, I'm in.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2020 at 1:56 AM, Object said:

Thing gonna be like Jbergs deed on Pristine launch?  If so, I'm in.

Ohh im not familiar, was was the deed called?

Really looking forward to the steam launch. Wish I had been around for Jackal. Looking forward to this launch with this group.

• Like 2

Sounds like a fun place to join up with and build something together. 

I was already looking forward to a fresh steam launch

• Like 1

This old timer will be there :)

• Like 1

Will join up, gonna be fun playing in a group on a completely new server

• Like 2

Well, I'm a new player who'll be coming in with the Steam Release.  Consider me in, you are by far the most organized group I've seen yet!

• Like 1

I'm very interested in your project, because I have the very same in mind, and seeing no french player has responded me so far, knowing I'm way more unexperienced, and knowing now that I,d be in direct competition with you, I think I,ve made a choice. I,ll have my biggest city of the server, but not on my terms :P

So, I offer my humble services to get this city the biggest name so far, I'm up for that that is what I was waiting for. I plan on becoming a mad enchantress on Fo's service. I also am from Quebec, so my timezone is -5:00 UTC. I'd be interested in helping you with a leadership position, and I'm dedicated to the well-being of the community more than my own. My ambition is pretty much the same as yours. I play for now two months, but no worry, I'm a very fast learner, and once I know something, it never go, thanks to my autism :P

I also won the name contest, so I'll have starting money for the initial deed ;) And you asked for a name for the village? I'm giving three propositions, Wellkeep - Eon - Phyrexia.

I'm impatient to meet all of you ingame and to start building up that empire! ^^

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 6:45 AM, phennexion said:

Literally made Wurm World News back in 2014 :P, - note this village was built with all brand new chars, no veteran chars were allowed at the time

Lit

How have I never seen this video!!! Absolutely FANTASTIC! Loved the words and phrases used in the script, the story, the footage, the ending. What a shining example of a community working together to achieve great things! I'm gonna be sharing this so much. ❤️

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Malena said:

How have I never seen this video!!! Absolutely FANTASTIC! Loved the words and phrases used in the script, the story, the footage, the ending. What a shining example of a community working together to achieve great things! I'm gonna be sharing this so much. ❤️

You should come join us too :) be part of newer better wurm history!! hehe

Update!!

We have over 30 beds, 120 villagers, 30+ online and active most of the day, ql 50 armor and tools, ql 50 weapons. We're rockin it. Come join us!! More the merrier!

Update!!

Over 70 beds, 134 villagers, [12:49:15] Bubtoo BL part [13:49:02] Faith increased by 0.5656 to 38.9548, super huge sermon ticks, ql60+ tools

Pm Phenne, Wyncote, Galexion, Monique or come to N19 on Harmony and say hi!

Update, we now have districts on our giant deed, so you have have as much space as you need in the environment you want!