Sign in to follow this  
Brattygirl

WTA - Supreme Butchering Knife (Max Imbue)

Auctioning a Supreme Butchering Knife

Ql - 99

Metal - Iron

[10:31:47] A heavy knife with a bent blade perfect for butchering. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. Colors: R=177, G=30, B=180. It could be improved with a lump. It has an alternate skin applied to it.

[10:31:47] You can easily make out the signature of its maker, 'Oblivionnreaver'.

[10:31:47] Shatter Protection has been cast on it, so it protects against damage when spells are cast upon it [100]

[10:31:47] Potion of butchery has been cast on it, so it improves butchery product max ql [100]

[10:31:47] A bronze rune of Libila has been attached, so it will gather resources at a higher quality level (10%)

[10:31:47] Blessings of the Dark has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained and speed with it when used. [103]

[10:31:47] Essence Drain has been cast on it, so it will cause extra internal wounds and heal you. [101]

Starting Bid - 30s

Increase - 2s

No Reserve

Buyout - 1G

2 Hour Sniper Protection

timer_1592059095.svg

8gG9ciT.png

• Like 5

you should equip it to show the skin and colour off, I want to see the meme colour OR gave it

• Like 1

@Orlaz [10:17:47] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Enjoy!!!! Auction can be closed.

1 hour ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

dam i didnt know my sig was worth that much

it's mostly the capped butchering imbue obi, supreme isn't that hard to find, name.. pretty sure they'll gladly replace that  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Finnn said:

it's mostly the capped butchering imbue obi, supreme isn't that hard to find, name.. pretty sure they'll gladly replace that  

9nohQh4.jpg

nerd

• Like 3
  • Cat 1