Sign in to follow this  
Nadroj

Statues of the gods

This has bothered me for a while and i figured it worth asking even if it's just a mistake in the wording of the examine information. When archaeology was introduced i was really excited to see "Statue of Magranon" as an option because i'm really not a fan of the avatar models for the altar of three and colossi. It just seems silly to me that we had depictions of how the gods look but don't use them but thats...just my opinion. 

However the archaeology statues even specifically state that they are actually a depiction of the gods themselves, while showing a depiction of the avatars. Which was a massive disappointment when i finished mine. Nowadays the only way to see the models for the actual gods is on the handheld statues used for casting. Would be wonderful if it could be corrected either by the text descriptions or....admittedly a long shot but, actual different statue models? Depends i suppose on if the small statuette models could be scaled up for these.

"[17:59:53] A statue of the warrior god Magranon." - 

Below: Not a statue of the warrior god Magranon

Spoiler

546fhCv.jpg?1

• Like 5

Never really thought about that, would be nice if the models could simply be scaled up, but I'd imagine it'd be a bit easier just for a simple text change.

• Like 1

i need a chad greek god for Magranon, please

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Oreo said:

i need a chad greek god for Magranon, please

perhaps we could have his chest armour removed to show off his  sick godly pecs

• Like 2

Bump

Stage 1: Rename WL god statues to Avatar of ________ Statue. 
Stage 2: Add statues of gods themselves. 

I guess Libila doesn’t have a different avatar. Maybe add or just keep how it is?

God models could be a mix of metals and stone for cool effect. Would be nice to have upgraded versions of statuette models. 

edit: oh, this should maybe be suggestions. 

Edited by LionIX
  • Like 1