all suggestions welcome 

and even “uGh I DID IT HARD WAY EVERYONE SHOULD SUFFER TO!!”

• Like 5

tfw Xanadu sermon groups are more organised than you

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

2 minutes ago, Madnath said:

tfw Xanadu sermon groups are more organised than you

truth, tired of buying 5 alts every couple months to afk online all day on my extra towers that i turned into wurm alt holders.

i would love an indication to show how many people are in range/counting towards sermon when you start it, but other than that, its good.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Orlaz said:

i would love an indication to show how many people are in range/counting towards sermon when you start it, but other than that, its good.

That at least would makea  huge difference "this many people will be counted towards your sermon" instead of hoping and dreaming alignment didnt tick

• Like 2

Meanwhile, on Xanadu

378AW1Q.jpg

Edit: realised this was a useless reply, so I'll second the call for SOMETHING that tells you how many listeners will count towards a sermon before you complete it and potentially waste a 3 hour cooldown. Also the invisible alignment tick cooldown mechanic is aweful and should be replased by a flat 30 mins between valid listens or something visible to the player. Like a status effect.

Edited by Rusk
  • Like 2

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Beast I am so with your Currently running 7 accounts so I can get that sermon joy (81 faith)  And yes I have had 6 so far .1000 faith gains even with everybody having 100 alignment before the cast just to have to fart for a second and pow..Kill 3 hours of prayer gains down the tubes.  Great vid btw

Edited by puncher
  • Like 1
  • Cat 1

2 hours ago, puncher said:

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Beast I am so with your Currently running 7 accounts so I can get that sermon joy (81 faith)  And yes I have had 6 so far .1000 faith gains even with everybody having 100 alignment before the cast just to have to fart for a second and pow..Kill 3 hours of prayer gains down the tubes.  Great vid btw

I feel the pain man, especially since we champ often

On 6/11/2020 at 7:34 AM, Rusk said:

Meanwhile, on Xanadu

ty for attending my group Rusk 

i do agree that the sermon and priest system is broke and in a terrible place of afk grinding and is in desperate need of a fix but what that fix would look like idk maybe a reduction in listeners needed or increase in faith gains depending on how may listeners of your faith you have, maybe a counter before you sermon u can click on your alter and get a sermon report that tells you how long ago the person sermoned before u, how many viable listeners you have in range, if there have been any faith changes or sacrifices.  

• Like 2