Sign in to follow this  
iLLiteratNerd

White Dragon Hatchling Slaying!

Had so far 2 dragons before the change in hide. One when it started to give blood yes hide was butchered. And 5 including this one since feb. 

Two alliance one, two Stanley ones. And this one. Thank you all who made it public. As it might not give great rewards, or i might not need the scale/hide as much. Its still a bit extra to add to my colection, and the best part is that i get to meet friends i havent seen in ages

@Raycg still remember doing those 400 planks for you 10 years ago to get my first prem. I used to run all the way to your deed on north west indy

• Like 1

Thanks for the dragon hunt , was a blast ..

Found a bunch more val items on way home ..

I'd like to thank everyone for coming to the slaying! I had a blast setting this up and I'd like to thank everyone for your patience throughout the whole event.

Please thank @Zachariahfor providing the Glimmersteel Great Helm, a pair of dragon shoulder pads, Rare Plate Leggings, and the Huge Axe.

Please thank @StoickJesterfor providing the Rare Oaken wood Rope Tool

Please thank @Elizaryafor providing the Supreme Iron Lamp, Rare Steel Leather Knife, Rare Lead Hammer

The JK, MR, and HOTs kingdom banners were provided by an anonymous player. Thank you for that!

Please thank @Zarameand of course @Pandaletfor providing Blood Mixes. 

And lastly without the help of @Stanleeproviding support during the slaying and organizing the loot rolls this wouldn't have been as smooth as it was. Thank You Stan!!!

• Like 4

I only mixed two potion except mine.not as many as i would like too. Sadly im short on salts as usual lol. Hope next time i arm myself with a few hundreds salts before coming to the slaying